Suit Up

I get to the 6th level of a parking garage at the Leipzig /Halle airport, I see Steve, Sam and Bucky get out of the car.

"Bucky!" I yelled running to him hugging him and he laughs wrapping his metal arm around me, he lets me go before I hug Steve and Sam.

I head back to Clint leaning against him and look for Pietro not seeing him, I sigh guessing that he signed the Accords.

"You know I wouldn't have called you two if I had any other choice." Steve said.

"Steve, don't worry about it, we have a 'sitter for a reason." I said 

"Your doing us a favor and besides I owe a debt." Clint said as Wanda walks up next to us.

"Thanks for having my back." Clint said.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Nothing." Clint said quickly and I look at him for a second before shrugging           

"It was time for me to get off my ass." Wanda said as I bring her into a bear hug.

"How about our new recruit?" Steve asked as I back away from the hug.

"He's ready to go but I had to put a bit of coffee in him, but he should be good." Clint said opening the back doors of the van smacking the door startling Scott Lang making me smile.

"Hi Scott." I said and he looks at me.

"Oh hi, Mrs. Barton." He said quickly making me chuckle.

"Hey, it's okay, you can call me Faith, Mrs. Barton makes me feel old." I said and he laughs nodding.

"Okay."

"Come on. Come on." Clint said to Scott to get him out of the van 

I start thinking to myself about the feeling that I had this morning about that empty feeling and how I feel like I'm missing a child.

"Hey baby girl, we gotta suit up" Clint said