Hulk & Being Impaled

I sit on the stool rubbing my temples slightly irratated with the group of people before I sigh before explaining again for what feels like the 100th time.

"I'm from another world and I know everything that's gonna happen in the future, you guys don't really exsit from where I am from, you are just portrayed by actors and actresses that play your roles." I said pulling my hand through my hair.

"Nice clothes kid." Tony said sarcasitcally and I glare at him with a smile.

I look at Thor raising an eyebrow with a smile and he quickly looks away making Tony smirk and shake his head.

"Are you cold, I think I might have something." Natasha said and I smile at her.

"I'm fine for now." I said.

"This is so..." Steve started but I stop him.

"Crazy? Awsome? I know right? This is like a dream come true, I am in the one place that makes me feel... Nevermind. But uh... getting to meet some of the people that changed me is like the best thing ever." I said before tossing the grape that Tony offered me in my mouth.

"Hows Pepper?" I asked looking at Tony.

"She's good..." Tony said making me laugh and shake my head.

"I may be 18 years old and shit but come on you guys are adults, you need start acting less disturbed by my presence. Not to mention that Steve is a fossil and Thor is a legit god along with his brother and they're fossil's too. Sorry guys." I said flicking my hair out of my face and Steve shrugs his shoulders as Thor smirks.

"Okay since you claim to know what's gonna happen next...what's gonna happen?" Natasha asked and I sigh closing my eyes leaning back opening them going to talk just as the lab is being blown up and everyone in the room go in different directions and I look at them all.

"This." I said rubbing my head feeling the blood run down my face.

"Great." I muttered

Steve and Tony glance at each other.

"Put on the suit." Steve quickly and Tony nods in agreement.

"Yeah." He said.

I start to get up and then I hear the roar of hulk before I can see him.

"Damn." I muttered before racing off towards the roar.

I look around seeing Natasha with a beam trapping her leg.

"Natasha!" I yelled rushing to her.

"You alright?" I asked ignoring the sticky feeling on my face 

"Yeah, just stuck." She said.

I grab the beam lifting it off her leg letting Natasha crawl out before we fall down into the maintenance level.

We stop turning around seeing Hulk staring at them.

"Shit, we gotta go." I said getting Natasha up before we run from the Hulk.

We can hear Hulk storming around and I take a nervous breath before taking Natasha's gun shooting the pipe above Hulk, which lets out steam giving Natasha and I  a chance to get away.

I run away first with Natasha following behind running down a narrow hallway with glass walls on either side of them, meant for storage.

I roll out of the way as the hall ends, but Natasha is caught by one of Hulks arms, sending her into a wall.

"Nat!" I yelled running to the agent 

Natasha groans as I help her sit up against the wall.

The Hulk slowly makes his way towards us his fist raised.

"Stop!" I yelled raising my hands in front of me looking up seeing that hulk had stopped coming closer.

I try to hold Hulk in place but I know that I can't hold him still for long cause well...he's hulk.

Out of nowhere Hulk is speared from the side sending him through multiple walls.

I fall against the wall with a chocked laugh looking at Natasha.

"That was something." I said and Natasha chuckles nodding as I mentally thank Thor for his great timing.

"You alright?" I asked

Natasha nods..

"Yeah, what about you?" She asked and I nod

"Yeah, I've been better but yeah." I said 

"I'm gonna go find Coulson, you sure, your ok?" I asked and Natasha nods.

"Yeah go." She said and I get up heading to the detention room where Loki is.

With me somehow knowing the password, I quickly rush rushes into the room seeing Thor in the cell and Loki free.

The solider that is with Loki turns seeing me, he raises his gun but I roll my eyes crossing my arms, Loki grins looking at me slightly shocked before walking to the control panel that is supossed to drop the cell.

"Move away please." Phil said from behind me 

I turn around seeing the agent holding a large gun in his hands, one of SHIELD's latest projects.

Loki slowly takes his hands away from the control panel looking at Coulson.

"You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent the Destoryer. Even I don't know what this does." Coulson said taking a few steps forward.

There is a slow humming before a whirring sound, the gun firing up.

"Coulson..." I started but stop

"Wanna find out?"

Out of nowhere, Loki is behind Coulson about to stab him through the chest but I step in front of it getting the scepter in my chest 

"No!" Coulson and Thor yelled as I slowly drop to my knees as  Loki kicks me off the scepter.

Coulson grabs me pulling me to the wall sitting me up putting his hands on my wound  to stop the bleeding the best he can.

"At least your still here." I said through gasps. 

"Shh, don't talk. Save your energy."  Phil said.

"Coulson!" Thor yelled.

"I'm trying Thor!" 

Phil keeps his hands pressed to my chest still trying to stop the bleeding as he speaks over the comm.

"Faith Quin is down." Coulson said.

"A medical team is on it's way." Someone said over the comm.

"Hurry."  He said.

A few minutes later, the medical team comes as Coulson keeps his hands against my wound after he shoots the real Loki out the window and I chuckle painfully.

"First my lower back when I first get here, then my head and then getting impaled... Fan-Fucking-Tastick." I groaned feeling my eyes close.