Hydra

"She's awake." Someone said as I finally wake up.

I groan opening my eyes seeing Steve, Nat, Sam, Maria and Nick.

"Nat, where's my hot shot?" I asked and she chuckles

"He couldn't get here." She said and I huff before looking at Nick.

"Nick, you son of a bitch, your alive." I said with a pained chuckle. 

"Yes, I am alive, it's good to see you again I have important information for you later on today, so keep resting miss Quin." He said and I nod as I play with the ends of my hair.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at Steve who is staring at me worried.

"The real question is are YOU okay?" Steve asked and I shrug.

"Considering, that today has been a shit day. Yes and no." I said.

"I'm fine because I got to meet one of my favorite people don't tell Clint I said that." I said looking at Natasha who laughs.

"And I'm not okay because all though I kicked ass I also got my ass kicked." I said 

"I still can't believe it was him, he looked at me like he didn't even know me." Steve said putting his head in his hands, I rub his shoulder kissing his forehead like a sister would.

"How is that even possible? It was like 70 years ago." Sam said and Steve sighs

"Zola. Bucky's unit was taken back in '43. Zola experimented on him. So basically after he fell, Hydra took him again and yeah..." I said playing Steve's hair trying to keep him calm.

"It's not your fault Steve." Nat said to him trying to reassure the super soldier who seems to be in tears.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." Steve said with a sigh.

"I'm good now, thanks to my healing factor." I said smiling.

"Lucky." Sam grumbbled and I chuckle.

"Let's discuss what is going to happen. Alexander Pierce declined the Nobal Peace Prize. 'Peace wasn't an achievement, it was a responability. See it's this kinda stuff that gives me trust issues." Nick said and picked up a picture of him and Pierce throwing it on the floor smashing it.

"I get you...Trust issues." I said before I go into a flashback.

FLASHBACK

"Faith! What the hell did I tell you?! Don't touch a god damn thing!" My father yelled at me.

My father was always abusive, I wanted him to leave and never come back so that this pain and torture could end.

"Daddy! I'm sorry." I cried just as I was slapped in the face.

"No! You useless piece of shit, child!" He yelled as I curled up in a ball.

My mother was yelling at him telling him that she was gonna call the cops if he kept doing what he was doing, I quickly scarmbbled into the closet closing and locking the door.

I had moved to the far end of the cloest hearing yelling along with things be thrown and crashing, I peaked my head through the curtin seeing my mom on the floor with her hair and face covered in blood, I whimpered falling down when he started for the door banging on it trying to get in as I tried to hide he soon broke the door and the last thing I remembered was the police breaking the door in when my father hit me again.

FLASHBACK OVER

I shake my head coming back to the present, I look at Nat who has a look of concern on her face along with Steve and Sam as Maria looks worried as well.

"You okay darling?" Steve asked and I look at him nodding.

 "Yeah, anyway, I know what's gonna happen so listen to me." I said and everyone nods listening to what I am saying.

I tell them how we have to need to stop the launch of the helicarriers before they are full weaponzied and how we have to split up because if we don't it'll seem weird if we went in all together. I also tell them that Bucky got brainwashed again because he started remembering Steve. Also how we need to link all three helicarriers so that people don't die.

"Okay, so we do it in the morning." Natasha said before walking off.

Steve helps me stand up and we leave heading outside with Sam behind us.

"You wanna tell us what happened in there?" Sam asked and I sigh looking down

"No, not right now, maybe some day just not right now." I said before walking to the railing leaning against it looking out at the busy street, I close my eyes listening to the noises of traffic and car horns blaring making me smile. 

Steve touches my shoulder making me look up at him.

"You ready to go,  com'on, we've got some stuff to do." Steve said.

"Yup, I'm ready to go." I said 

"We gotta gear up, ti's time." Steve said and I nod again before flying off the museum as Steve goes to his car, I wait for steve, when he gets here we sneak into the building grabbing our suits without being noticed.

After I change, I quickly leave meeting Steve and Sam outside.