Ceremony

A few months have gone by and I thank god everyday that I had saved Natasha and Tony.

The ones that held onto me when I snapped, all of us including myself, we each have tiny scars on our left arm to symbolize the 6 infinity stones.

We did it.

We won.

I am getting ready for the ceremony that everyone that helped defeat Thanos has to attend, it is being hosted by the United Nations.

I am changed in a red dress with black heels a black leather jacket and I have my hair curled, I look in the mirror and see Clint standing there in a black suit and a dark red tie.

He walks to me kissing the top of my head resting a hand on my cheek.

"You ready?" He asked

"Yeah." I said as Wanda walks in changed as Pietro speeds into the  room stopping next to her with his black tie resting around his white dress shirt.

"Let's go, we have a ceremony we have to go to, get your shit together Pietro." Wanda said.

"I'm 12 minutes older than you! And I'm here to check on my best friend." Pietro said walking over to me resting his hands on my shoulders looking me over before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm okay." I said and Pietro nods before speeding out of the room.

"I'll see you guys in one of the limo's that Tony got us if there's any room." Wanda said and walks out, I look at Clint one last time grabbing his hand and we walk out of the room heading outside going to one of the limo's.

As we get in we see Tony, Natasha, Steve, Pepper, Bucky, Morgan, Sam, May, Patrick and Peter. 

"Mom! Dad! Common! Come sit with me and Patrick!" Peter said excitedly. 

I grin and go over to them sitting next to Peter as Clint sits next to Patrick.

"You are like the coolest person ever!" Morgan practically yelled causing Pepper to tell her to quiet down.

"I mean you saved the whole world, Faith! That was you!" Morgan said happily and I look at Peter who has a wide smile on his face and he puts his head on my shoulder.

I kiss the top of his head and and smile at Clint as he wraps an arm around Patrick's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ceremony is taking place in the new Avengers Facility is, since there were so many people that helped defeat Thanos, there were people that also died in battle.

Happy sits next Morgan and Aunt May while Morgan eats a cheeseburger.

'Cute.' I thought to myself shaking my head.

Everyone is sitting on chairs that are on the stage, I don't hear what the president Stan Lee is saying because I am thinking about I am going to say I am so focused that I don't hear Stan lee call the others up, I look up when my name is called, I stand up taking the award looking Stan Lee.

"Is it okay if I say something?" I asked and he nods.

I take a breath and look at the crowd seeing my friends and family smiling at me. 

"A couple months ago my son Peter Parker told me something. He said 'You made everything right. You made everything right, you did everything right. You saved Nat and Mr. Stark. Mom...look around. Everyone here is alive because of you. When you first got here, you had no intention of staying at first and then you met dad and things changed. You and dad had Patrick, you two got married and then you found me and then from there everything fell into place. Everything good that has happened to us has been because of you. Your my hero mom.' Those were his words and to this day I always think about that and knowing that I saved my family is the most amazing thing in the world to me, because I know that I'm not gonna lose them again with me around. These days anything can happen, I mean half the universe got dusted away and now look around... the universe is back to normal sort of. Anthony Edward Stark. Natasha Romanoff. Steven Grant Rogers. James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes. Thor Odinson. Peter Benjamin Parker. Pepper Pots. Clinton Francis Barton. Those are just some of the people that helped save the world. Two of them were meant to die. Those two people were Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff but because of..." I started not sure how to finish the last part.

"Because of you!" Natasha yelled and I chuckle as everyone else cheers

"And according to Natasha the two are alive because of me. Lets start with the beginning. The Avengers and I defeated Loki Laufeyson. Then Cap, Natasha and I helped Bucky. The The Avengers, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff and myself defeated Ultron and then we ended up fighting each other...But that only lasted minutes and then I was arrested and tortured in solitary confinement....Then I found out Peter was my son. Then Thanos came and we lost the first battle but we all knew that the war wasn't over. People that we loved and cared about were taken from us...But we were able to get them back.  And least but not least... We fought and defeated Thanos." I continued.

"In order to get the soul stone either me, Natasha or my husband Clint had to die so in order to get the soul stone I made a clone of myself and manipulated the clone to do and act the way that I would so the clone jumped and Natasha and Clint had gotten the soul stone and then when I snapped my fingers every evil beings died and dusted away but in the process I had died..." I said and everyone looks down.

"Tony and Thor. They both saved a life. Those two men they saved someone and they did because they wanted to and to bring back a person that everyone loved. Clint's wife and Peter/Patrick's mother. Me. I am the person that was saved and brought back. Now there's no getting rid of me, they can try but they will fail just like the rest...Because we are the Avengers and we are the worlds best defenders weather people want to admit or not. Now...Peter and Patrick are my children and I would do just about anything for them, I would go head to head with someone in their defense and I will not hesitate to put a person to their knees if they even thought about touching them...Then we got Clint, the most passionate and protective man on the face on the planet, those 3 boys drive me nuts but here is nothing I can do to stop and I don't ever plan on letting anything touch them." I finished