Tony's Gauntlet

I am changed in a light blue tank top with the word pink in black across the front, grey skinny sweats, and white converse.

Natasha puts my hair in a single braid resting it on my left shoulder. 

I smile at her hugging her tightly before walking away going into the lab where Bruce, Tony and Rocket are placing the stones carefully into the gauntlet that Tony made.

Bruce, Rocket and I watch closely as I rest a hand on Tony's shoulder, with nervous precision, Tony manipulates the machine and carefully puts the last stone in the gauntlet.

"Hey Tony, at least it doesn't look like the Walmart version of the gauntlet that Thanos has ." I said making Tony laugh and shake his head. 

"Boom!" Rocket yelled making Tony, Bruce and I to jump startled.

"What the hell Rocket. Not funny." I said shaking my head.

"Common Barton, it kind of is funny." Rocket said and I stare at him for a second before smirking.

We all go to another room and revealed the new gauntlet, everyone including Natasha who is finishing a peanut butter sandwich gather around it.

I am standing next to Clint who is leaning against the wall.

"Alright, the glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers." Rocket asked.

"I'll do it."  Thor said and I shake my head.

"No, I'll do it."  I said and Clint shakes his head.

"Hell fuckin no!" He shouted making me jump and stare at him.

"I thought I lost you back in Vormir I'm not gonna lose you for real if this doesn't work." Clint said and I look at him resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Clint. Babe..." I started but he cuts me off.

"We already lost Peter. I can't lose you. Right now, you and Patrick are all that I have. I won't make it without you." Clint said as he starts to tear up again.

"Faith. Your not doing it. If anything I should do it. You all saw what it did to Thanos. It nearly killed him. None of you would make it." Bruce said agreeing with Clint.

"Bruce..." I start but trail off.

"It has to be me. Your not doing. End of story." He said.

"We have to hurry." Tony said and Bruce shakes slightly.

"How do we know you'll survive?" Steve asked.

"We don't. But the radiation's mostly gamma. It's like uh...I was made for this." Bruce said as he looks at the gauntlet. 

"You good to go?" Tony asked and Bruce nods.

"Yeah. Let's do it." Bruce said with a small nervous smile  

Natasha takes Bruce's hand into her own staring at him carefully putting her other hand on the back of his neck pulling him down kissing his cheek as a tear rolls down her face. 

"Come back. Please" Natasha said as another tear follows.

Bruce wipes away the tears on Natasha's face.

"I will. I always will" He said with a smile.

"You remember everyone Thanos snapped away 5 years ago and just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last 5 years." Tony said to Bruce.

Bruce nods.

"Got it." He said.

Everyone gets suited up and I am back in my original black cat suit that has all the colored stripes as my hair is braided tightly resting on my left shoulder, Natasha changes into one of her any cat suits and Tony gets into his new Iron Man suit while the others are changed in their suits.

F.R.I.D.A.Y, do me a favor and activate protocol 8." Tony said to F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"Got it boss."  F.R.I.D.A.Y said as the Avengers facility goes on lockdown  

"Won't you come out? We could paint the town red. Kill a little time, you can sleep when you're dead.' Cause it isn't over yet, get it out of your head. Chase a couple hearts we could leave 'em in shreds. Meet me in the gutter, make the devil your friend. Just remember what I said. 'Cause it isn't over yet. Just remember what I said 'cause it isn't over yet."  I sing lowly under my breath as Clint wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Sorry...It's a song I listen too." I said and Clint gives me a look

"Yeah, I know your my wife and best friend, I literally know almost everything about you." He said before kissing the top of my head and I look down with a chuckle.

"Everybody comes home." Bruce said smiling 

We all step back as Natasha grabs my right hand as Clint is gripping my left hand. 

Bruce puts on the gauntlet and the power surge overwhelms him making him grunt in pain. 

"Bruce." Natasha said as I look away unable to watch. 

"Take it off! Take it off!" Thor yelled.

"No, wait. Bruce are you okay?" Steve asked Bruce as he groans in pain.

"Talk to me Banner." Tony said 

"I'm alright. I'm alright." Bruce said and everyone let out the breath that none of them knew that they were holding. 

Thor gives a thumbs up and Bruce screams fighting through the pain, he raises his hand and snaps his fingers screaming in pain before fainting and the gauntlet falls off his hand and Clint kicks it away. 

"Bruce!" Natasha yelled and goes to his side quickly.

"Don't move him." Tony said. 

"Did it work?" Bruce asked as he holds onto Natasha and Steve's arm.

"Worth a shot. It's over. It's okay." Thor said assuring him.

I look to the left seeing my phone buzzing next to Clint's, I look at the others who are also looking at my phone, I let go of Clint's hand and slowly make my way to the phone, my breathing becomes quick and heavy seeing May's picture on my phone, my eyes water and look at the others.

"It's my sister." I said before looking at Clint's phone seeing a picture of Laura.

"Clint, Laura's calling." I said and he quickly walks over grabbing his phone as we both answer our phones.

"Hello?" We asked in unison.

"Faith? Oh my goodness. Thank god! Your okay. Oh my goodness." May yelled in my ear making me tear up.

"May." I said as a tear rolls down my face.

Tony and Steve walk to my side. 

"Oh Faithy. Everything's gonna be okay. Where's Peter?" May asked and I laugh and cry all over again. 

"I'll find him May. We did it. We did it. I'll come and see you later. I love you, be safe." I said as I wipe my eyes.

"Okay, I love you more. You and Peter are the best things in my life. Now go be a hero." May said and I blink back more tears when I hear the last words that I said to Peter. 

She hangs up the phone and I put my phone on the table watching as Clint does the same. 

I run to him wrapping my whole body to him wrapping my legs around his waist and burying my face into his neck.

"We did it babe. We did it." I said wiping my eyes as I jump down my feet landing on the ground with a light thud. 

"Watch out!" Steve yelled and Clint tackles me to the ground just as something hits the compound and my vision goes black.