Battle Of New York Part 1

STARK TOWER-THIRD PERSON

Tony is having his suit being taken off by machines, he sees Loki standing in the living room by the windows causing him to glare.

He walks into the tower and heads for the bar.

"Please tell me your going to appeal to my humanity." Loki said walking towards him.

"Actually I'm here to threaten you." Tony said and Faith laughs. 

"Faith" Clint said over the comm and Tony bites back a smile and laugh.

"Sorry."  Faith said.

Tony ignores it as he looks at Loki.

"Should have left your armor on, for that." Loki said with a smirk.

"Yeah seen a bit of millage and besides you have the glow stick of destiny." Tony said.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked pouring himself something to drink.

"Stalling me won't change anything." Loki said moving the scepter to his other hand.

"No,no,no. Like I said threatening you. There's a big difference there." Tony said taking a sip of the drink in his hand.

"No drink? You sure? I'm having one." Tony said.

"The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" Loki said walking to the window.

"The Avengers. That's what we're calling ourselves. Sort of like a team. Earths mightiest hero's type deal." Tony said.

"Yes, I've met them." Loki chuckled.

"Yeah, it takes us a while to get any traction. But let's do a head count. Your brother, a demigod." Tony started and Loki scoffs as Tony puts a watch on his wrist.

"A super soldier, a living legend. Who kinda lives up to the legend. A guy with breathtaking anger managment issues. 2 master assassins and lets not forget...The girl outta time and the girl you tried to kill. Faith.  And you big fella. You've managed to piss off every single one of them." Tony said putting his drink down.

"That was the plan." Loki said.

"When they come and they will. They'll come for you." Tony said walking towards Loki.

"I have an army." Loki said.

"We have a hulk." Tony said and hears Faith chuckles over the comm.

"Oh. I thought the beast had wandered off." Loki said.

"Your missing the point. There is no throne. There is no version of this when you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us. But it's all on you because if we can't protect the earth, we'll be damn sure we avenge it." Tony said.

"How will your friends have time for me when they are so busy fighting you?" Loki questioned putting his scepter to Tony's heart but nothing happens.

Loki tries again but fails.

"This usually works." Loki said.

"Well performance issues aren't uncommon. I give it a one out of five--" Tony started but is cut off by Loki grabbing him by the throat and throwing him across the room.

"JARVIS? Any time now." Tony said as Loki grabs him again.

"You will fall before me." Loki said.

"Deploy." Tony grummbled before Loki lifts him up before he is being thrown out of the window.

"Delpoy!" He yelled as he free falls down.

His suit shoots out of the wall out of the window after him.

After a few minutes IronMan flies up meeting Loki.

"And there's another person you pissed off his name's Phil." Iron Man said before blasting him back.