Queens

I am flying through the sky of Queens, New York, I stop when I find Peter's apartment complex, I know that aunt May is going to be in the living room, it is somewhere around 8 so that means that Peter is going to be in his bedroom, I quickly go up to his window and knock on it.

I wait for about five minutes later, Peter opens his curtains and sees me standing there and his eyes go wide along with Ned's.

"Open the window." I said and he nods quickly opening the window letting me in, I walk to the middle of his room looking around in amazement.

I look at Peter biting the inside of my cheek stopping.

"Hey Peter. Hi Ned." I said and Ned starts to geek out.

"Oh my god! Dude, she knows my name! Oh my god!" He cheered making me laugh quietly before I hit him with my air making him stop talking.

"Do you want to get caught by aunt May?" I asked and he shakes his head 

"Now, can either of you tell me what year is it?" I asked.

"It's still 2016 ma'am." Peter said with a little shake in his voice making me smile gently and put a hand on his cheek like a mother would smiling at him.

"I'm not gonna do anything but ever since we've met I've felt this connection to you and I don't know what it is." I said causing Peter to nod in agreement and for Ned to grin widely.

"And please don't call me ma'am it makes me feel really old. Call me Faith. I'm going to protect you with everything that I have." I said to him and Peter nods smiling  before I start to have a flashback

Flashback...

"Peter, lunch!" I yelled out and I heard little thuds running down the stairs and was met with big brown eyes.

"Thank you mommy." He said and I handed him his plate helping him into a chair.

End Of Flashback...

I shake my head coming back to reality taking my hand away when Peter smiles at me again making me smile back and he has the same smile as I do. 

"Dude, what if she's your long lost sister or something? Aren't you from a totally different dimension? " He said excited.

"Yeah, pretty cool huh." I said with a smile as Ned nods.

"Yeah, that's really cool." Ned said and I turn around quickly when I hear Peter's bed room door open.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath seeing May standing there.

"What-Oh my god." Aunt May said a little loud making me wince at the tone in her voice.

"Hi." I said with a little wave.

"Common hun. Peter Benjamin Parker! Come here right now! That goes for you too Ned!" Aunt May said to the two teenagers making me giggle quietly as Aunt May lead us to the living room.

"Would you like a drink? I mean I know your a stranger but I know for a fact that your not a bad person." She asked her voice nervous. 

"A water would be nice." I said and she nods quickly walking away leaving me and the two teen boys confused.

"Am I the only one that's lost?" I asked and both Peter and Ned shake their heads as if they are saying they are lost as well just as Aunt May comes back into the room with my water.

"Thank you, I'm Faith by the way." I said holding my free hand out for her to shake which she does with a nervous smile.

"Aunt May...But you can call me May...Oh my god." She said getting teary eyed.

"You okay?" I asked slightly worried and really confused.

"Your married now." She said putting her hand over her mouth as she holds back her tears, I look at Peter confused and he shrugs.

"Yeah, I've been married for almost a year now." I said .

"Oh god, does he treat you right?" She asked and I squint at her nodding.

"Yes." I said slowly and confused.

"Okay, I'm really lost right now." I said and she gets up and jogs to her bedroom coming back with a picture. 

She shows me the picture and I stare at it for a second just before my glass of water slips out of my hand smashing onto the floor spilling water everywhere.

"Is that me, you and Peter as a little boy?" I asked my voice cracking.

"Yes." She said.

"I'm confused now." I said and she sighs.

"Okay, our father, found a portal to another dimension almost like a multiverse, this was after you had Peter, at the time dad wasn't sure if you were going to able to handle taking care of a young child so after Peter turned 5, he sent you to the other dimension but he ended up sending you too far back and you ended up being raised by the Quins because they found you in the middle of nowhere one day as they were hiking and then things happened, leaving me and Ben to take care of Peter because we all thought that you died." May explained and my head starts to spin.

'Has my whole life been a lie? Do I really belong here and I'm Peter's mother.'