Fat Thor

With a yawn I am sitting on one of the many chairs with my eyes closed as Steve, Nat, Clint, Scott, and Bruce work on time travel.

After a little while of them doing time travel and things, I roll my neck and shoulders realising the tension in them, I open my eyes hearing Scott speaking.

"Someone peed my pants. But I don't know if it was baby me or old me... or me me." Scott said and I look at him scrunching my nose.

"Gross." I said and everyone chuckles shaking their heads. 

Later on, Clint and I are outside sitting on the benches talking.

I pull my long hair into a ponytail leaning my head against Clint's shoulder closing my eyes. 

"I love you Clint, thank you for being here." I said and he kisses the top of my head going to respond but the the loud sound of the ship's engines go off making me jump and see Nebula and Rocket walking off of the ship. 

"Hey homie. Hey badass. Where's big green?" Rocket asked and I wipe my forehead getting rid of sweat.

"Not sure, I'd try the kitchen though." Clint said and Rocket nods before leaving.

"Rhodey be careful, there's the really awesome badass woman and her husband on the landing zone." Nebula said into an ear piece.

She walks away and not even two seconds later just as Clint and I get back to our senses, Rhodey lands right in front of us without any sort of warning, Clint and I jump back making me grab Clint's hand.

"Oh my god." I said startled as Rhodey walks out of the ship smirking.

"What's up birdbrain/crazy chick." Rhodey said with a laugh. 

"Shut up Rhodey and go away." I huffed crossing my arms as my stomach growls showing that I am hungry.

"You hungry?" Clint asked and I nod slightly as Bruce walks out holding his lunch.

Clint snags a taco off of Bruce's plate handing it to me.

"Thanks." I said. 

Later on Clint, Rocket, Bruce and I are in the back of a utility car,  I close my eyes falling asleep and at some point Clint wakes me up making me groan and open my eyes seeing that we are now where Thor now lives.  

We get out of the car and look around seeing the remaining Asgardians living like normal people  at a port. 

Rocket makes a comment about how it's a step down from a golden palace making me hit him using my magic,

"Why?" Rocket whined at me and I give him the mom look.  

He looks down.

"Have a bit of compassion, Rocket. First they lost Asgard then half of their people." Clint said crossing his arms and Bruce looks at him.

"They're probably happy about having a home." Bruce finished as I run a hand through my hair.

I let a soft sigh thinking about Peter not paying much attention to anything that is being done or said.

We walk to Thor's door opening it walking inside looking around.

"What the..." Bruce started but trails off not knowing what to say. 

"Woo, something died in here. Hello? Thor?" Rocket called 

"Are you here about the cable?" Thor asked from the other room.

We walk into the room seeing him walking over to us as Bruce and Rocket's jaws drop and Clint and I sigh slightly noticing that Thor has gained more than a few pounds since we lost saw him. 

"The Cinemax ran out about two weeks ago, and the sports were all kind of fuzzy." Thor said and then sees us. 

"Boys! Darling! Oh my god! How have you been? Come here!" Thor said trying to hug Rocket.

"I'm good. I'm good." Rocket said dodging the hug.

I walk to Thor pulling him into a hug and he hugs me back laughing, his beard tickling the back of my neck making me smirk. 

I walk back to Clint curling into his side as Thor talks to Hulk about his friends.

I sigh putting my head down clearing my throat remembering what I promised myself yesterday. 

"Hey guys. Ma'am. Beer's in the bucket..." I heard one of Thor's friends say and I quickly go to the bucket grabbing some beer taking a sip leaning against the wall as Clint watches worriedly. 

 At one point Thor had threatened someone on his friend games. 

He grabs a drink and Stormbreaker about to use it to open the drink so I summon his Stormbreaker not letting him.

"You have to stop it's not healthy." I said to Thor looking at him.

"And what your doing isn't healthy either." Thor said and we stare each other down.

"Are you two down having a staring contest?" Rocket asked.

"Shut it Rodent." I snapped not paying much attention.

Rocket doesn't respond. 

Clint puts a hand on my shoulder as Bruce puts one on Thor's shoulder.

"Buddy, you alright?" Bruce asked.  

"Yes, I'm fine! why, don't I look alright?" Thor asked.

"You look like melted ice cream." Rocket said concerned for Thor.  

"So, what's up?" Thor asked with a laugh.

"We need your help. There might be a chance that we can fix everything." Bruce said 

"What, like the cable? Cause that's been driving me banana's for weeks." Thor said with a burp making me frown slightly.

"Like Thanos." I said and Thor looks at me his smile slowly dropping. 

He puts a shaky on my shoulder pointing at me.

"Don't you say that name." Thor said his voice shaky and I frown.

"Thor, I know that you lost everything because of him but so did I. I lost my son and my sister.  Thor now we have a chance to get everything back. It's one way or the other Thor." I said my voice also shaky. 

"We need you pal." Bruce said.

Thor looks at him.

"Thor please, we really need you man, please." Clint said holding back tears.

Thor looks at Clint then at me before Rocket sighs.

"We have beer."  He said and Thor sighs running a hand through his long and very tangled hair taking a couple of deep breathes.

"What kind?" Thor asked.