Leave Out All The Rest

Steve and Tony help me out of the hospital bed as I let out a low whimper feeling the pain that I still in my chest.

"This is the worst idea I've ever had." I muttered and Tony pats me on the shoulder gently 

"So you said you know where Loki is..." Steve started and I stare at him.

"Captain, we've went over this already he's at STARK Tower. And you need to give me a couple of minutes my body is still healing from everything that happened to my fragile body." I said and Tony chuckles.

"Now I know you wanna go kick ass and stuff and so do I but you gotta wait cause everything on my body feels like it's been broken and then put back together again." I said as Thor and Tony help me walk around until I feel my body fully start to heal making me stand up and nod to the two men who slowly let go, I circle my shoulders getting feeling back into them before I grin.

"Now let's go before we're too late. And no I am not staying here against my will." I said pushing my long hair out of my face.

Everyone is silent not sure how to respond.

"Are we on the same page?" I asked and they all nod.

"Good now let's go find the hawk." I said before grabbing an outfit that I can put on, it's kind of like Natasha's but with red, blue, white, green and purple stripes going down the arm and leg sleeves.

"Boys leave." I said and the men in the room nod before walking out of the room and I get changed turning around.

"Not bad, let's go." Natasha said and I nod following after her heading to the med bay.

I lean against the door frame watching as Clint and Natasha talk quietly.

Natasha has her hand on his shoulder, her red hair covering her face as she they talk, Clint Barton is lithe and muscled, strong forearms used to pulling back a bow, he's tan, his hair is a messy brown almost blonde.

His eyes are blue and they are dark, troubled and bleak, there are dark bruises under his eyes, his eyes full of guilt and exhaustion.

Natasha looks up at me with a small smile and Clint follows before looking down.

Natasha squeezes his shoulder, I sigh debating on going in as Natasha leaves.

"You can come in kid." Clint said and I smile slightly before walking in.

"You should really stop blaming yourself, you had no control of your mind and for some reason you've got it stuck in your head that it's your fault. But let me tell you something, it's not. I promise." I said 

"How is it not my fault, you were almost killed." Clint said guilty that he almost got a young girl killed and I sigh shaking my head 

"No, it wasn't your fault." I said

Clint nods and I grin.

"Not bad new kid." Clint said with a smirk when he sees my outfit and I scowl at him slapping him in the arm with a chuckle

"Shut up farm boy." I said and he stares at me with wide eyes before he starts laughing.

"How old are you?" He asked and I look at him.

"18. Now, you up for flying a Quinjet, I'm pretty sure that Cap wants one of the best." I said 

Clint smirks with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm up for it, let's go kid." Clint said and I roll my eyes smirking walking away grabbing his arm.

"We are gonna leave and kick Loki's ass and then Leave Out All The Rest." I said and he nods.

We walk side by side heading for the Quinjet and go inside.

"Your not authorized to be here..." A young SHIELD agent said and I cross my arms 

"Son just don't." Steve said and the agent nods quickly leaving.

We get ourselves in a comfortable positions as I roll over onto my back laying on the seats playing with water