Family Moments, Breakdowns & Tony

I wake up to Clint not in the bed and no other noises in the house so I get out of bed throwing on a light grey T-shirt, a pair of light washed skinny jeans, my converse and walk out the front door wrapping my red flannel around my waist.

"Mom!" Peter yelled and I look up seeing him standing in the middle of the yard, Clint is shooting a tree with his bow and arrow while Patrick mimics him with his own play bow and arrow.

I smile walking down the steps and sitting down on the lawn chair that is by the steps, I smile slightly as Peter runs to me grinning like a kid on Christmas

"What's up Peter?" I asked and he grins widely at me.

"Nothing. I'm glad your feeling better today." He said and I smile lightly at him kissing him on top of the head.

"So there's this field trip for school." Peter said as he sits in front of me.

"Yeah?" I asked and he nods.

"Yup, and it's in Venice, Italy can I go?" He asked and I chuckle looking at Clint who nods at me.

"Sure sweetheart." I said and he yells in happiness hugging me tightly.

"Your the best mom ever." He said as I laugh lightly before I go into the a flashback of when I snapped my fingers.

Flashback

"I am inevitable." Thanos said and snaps his fingers and nothing happens, he looks at his hand in confusion seeing that the gauntlet is no longer on his hand.

I see everyone standing around me as Clint and Steve standing at my side as Natasha has her hands on my shoulders, I put on the gauntlet and let out a grunt of pain.

I hear Peter whimper slightly as Pepper whispers to him calming him down as much as much as she can.

"And..."

"I."

"Am."

"Faith Barton." I said tearing up as everyone that I love and care about hold onto one another in pain.

I see Pepper and Tony holding Peter back from going to me.

"That's my mother! Please Mr. Stark. Please." Peter begged right before I snap.

SNAP!

When I snap my fingers, I fall to my knees.

"Your okay. Your okay. Hey. Hey. Hey...Baby girl, your okay. Look at me." Clint said as Steve carries me to a tree resting me against it as I pant in pain.

I breath in and out through the pain that I am feeling, I see everything evil being dusted away.

"Hey...can you hear me? It's Peter...your son. We did it mom. Hey... We won...Mom we won ." Peter said tearing up as I smile weakly at him.

"We did, didn't we." I said weakly before raising my injured arm wincing resting it against his dirty and cut up face.

"Take care of your father and brother." I said feeling my breathes become shallow.

"What no, your gonna be fine, mom. You have to, we need you. I need you" Peter said crying.

"I-I-I love you." I said before my world goes black.

End Of Flashback

"Mom! Mom!" Peter yelled snapping me out of my flashback and I wipe my eyes feeling how wet they are.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay sweetheart, do you have homework?" I asked and he looks at me shaking his head.

"No." He said and I nod before kissing him on the forehead.

'Alright, I'm gonna go make some lunch." I said and go back inside and into the kitchen, I make the boys lunch.

"Boys lunch!" I yelled and they all come in as I walk upstairs into mine and Clint's room, I change into some comfy clothes putting my glasses on and grabbing a book reading for a little while before feeling a tear slowly slip down my face just as I finally break down. 

I drop my book and fall to my knees on the floor leaning against the post crying as I run my hand through my now down hair as I had pulled it up into a ponytail. 

After a few minutes I pull myself together and change back into my original clothes and star to  leave the house about to go to the tower to talk to Tony as he has experienced what I am going through right now.

"Mom, where are you going?" Peter asked and I look at him smiling lightly.

"I just have to talk to Mr. Stark, I'll be right back." I said and walk away leaving after kissing him on the head.

"Be careful." Peter said and I look back at him and nod before getting into the car and leaving heading to the Tower, after a few hours of driving I reach the biggest biggest building in New York and walk inside going to Tony's living room leaning against the wall watching as he takes a sip of his drink.

"Tony?" I asked and he puts his drink down and looks at me,.

"What's wrong?" He asked getting up as he walks towards me.

"I've been having really bad nightmares about when Thanos attacked and when I died and I don't know what to do." I said taking a shaky breath feeling my eyes tearing up.

He pulls me into a hug rubbing my back as I cry.

"I'm scared." I said my voice muffled by his black shirt.

"it's okay, it's okay. Everything's gonna be okay." He said as I slowly start to calm down.

"Thank you Tony." I  said and he nods lightly smiling at me as we pull apart from the hug.

"You okay now?" He asked and I nod and kisses the top of my head and leads me to my car.

"Thank you Tony." I said again as he opens the door for me.

I get into the drivers seat and he closes the door stepping back as I leave heading home.