AUTHOR'S LITTLE NOTE ❤️

Hey everyone 💕
How are you all?

Hopefully you all are doing amazing 🥰

Firstly, I'm sorry for being so late. I was busy with college work and internships.
But all's good now.

So I have made two new chapters in the beginning;
Introduction and Aesthetics

I hope you guys like those. I did it because I don't know but this story kind of felt incomplete, though I know it's incomplete as in the story plot, but I was more thinking about how the first chapter starts without any  intro or something and plus, I needed something to do except write the next part, like I knew what I had to write but I just wasn't feeling it....I don't if you'll be able to understand but yeah that's how I was feeling so I didn't write anything till now.

Plus, I'm very excited for the aesthetics 😁🥳
I hope you guys like them and do tell in the comments how they are.

Also, I made aesthetics instead of providing photos for the characters because firstly, I myself am not sure which person would be suitable for my characters and secondly, I really don't like providing photos, I want you all to imagine characters ...

Also, I made aesthetics instead of providing photos for the characters because firstly, I myself am not sure which person would be suitable for my characters and secondly, I really don't like providing photos, I want you all to imagine characters on your own because... I'm pretty sure most of the times what we had in mind never matches with the photos provided of characters and no matter how much hard we try to replace it as the ones in our imagination but once we've gave seen the pics, our mind gets fixed on it so whenever we read the story, the same pics come to our minds and I really don't like that so....I so really hope you guys would like the aesthetics.

Gosh!!! It got long 😅

So anyhow, now that I've told about that.
Let's move on.

Don't worry, I'll be updating a chapter real soon, in a few hours max.

Which reminds me, I was thinking of having a updating schedule, like once in a week, is that okay with you guys?

But that won't be until almost next month because my final exams are there from 9th July - 29th July, so almost the whole month 😔😔

Which I'm very sad about but they are finals so I guess it's okay.

Also, those who are having their exams or are gonna have soon, all the fucking best to all of you ❤️❤️You're gonna ace them and I hope you do great!

You're gonna ace them and I hope you do great!

Plus, I'm thinking of editing the book which I'll be doing while updating it along.

Okay, so let me know if you guys are okay with the updating schedule, so in my next update, I could let you know the timings of it and all.

*
*
*

Now, I have a little quick favour to ask 🥺

Umm.. it's that I'm working as a digital marketer so I have started this insta account, it includes daily motivation and content on digital business, it would mean the world to me if you all would follow me there🙏🙏🥺
Please? ❤️

 it's that I'm working as a digital marketer so I have started this insta account, it includes daily motivation and content on digital business, it would mean the world to me if you all would follow me there🙏🙏🥺Please? ❤️

You could find my link in my bio!😊
Please do support guys, just a little follow and I'm pretty sure you guys would like the content too there!

And you know stars? I'm so dumb, like I spent my entire night yesterday making all the highlights but after that, I deleted my each and every story without knowing that if I delete them before 24 hrs, my  highlights will be removed too 😭😭
And then I had to make them again in the morning and I was so freaking mad at me!!
God, how stupid I am?

*************

And stars, I wanted to offer to you all if anyone wants to earn money online through social media, I'll help them in that.

It's super easy and not at all hectic.
You don't even need to spend hours on it, just 1-2 hrs per day.
Plus, it's completely reliable and legal. We have the proofs if anyone wants.
You could earn from 2k to even 50k or even more per week depending on how much effort you put in.

Just one little thing, that the offer above ⬆️ is only for Indians.
And I know it sounds bad, but for now, it's only for Indians.

If and when we go international, I'll let you guys know.

*
*
*

I just want to say, stars, do follow my Insta account, link given in bio and I'll also put my personal account link too so we could always connect there.

And if anyone wants to know how to earn online, DM me on wattpad or insta immediately.

*
*
*

At the end, stars, I just want to say. Thank you so much for supporting this story ☺️

Keep showering your love like this and do vote and comment, it motivates me so much more to write 🥰

Love you all so so much ❤️❤️❤️

Take care and stay safe 💕

Until we meet again ☺️
___________________________________________