CHAPTER 47

Hey!!!

How are you all today?

Got a little late with this update and I'm really sorry for that.🤗🙈
I was travelling since these past few days and came back home yesterday.

But anyhow, here we are ☺️
Hope you enjoy the chapter 💕
__________________________________________

"The price of having a soft
heart is feeling the
world's pain."

- J. Lynn

___________________________________________

Scarlett's pov

"You are my wife." He grunted out.

"Noo...not to you." I still pressed.

Putting his hands on my shoulder, he sighed,
"Triantáfyllo.... don't do this now. You are getting late for College. Come I'll drop you off."

I looked at the time.
Yeah, I'm late. Five minutes late and it's gonna take another fifteen minutes to reach College.

It's obvious, I'm gonna miss my first class now which doesn't bother me much as the first is Economics and I really don't like it much.

I nodded my head and we both walked out.
I waited for him at the entrance.

He brought his car from the garage at the back.
I've never seen that garage. Well, I've never been in the back side of the mansion.

I've never fully explored this place. I was so much busy in assignments and projects that I completely forgot about the second floor that Aunt Sasha told me about.

I've had about one month to explore it with Xander not here.

Mentally noting to do it once I reach back home today, I walked out.

He opened the door for me.

I sat on the passenger seat and he quickly came around and sat on the driver's seat.

Starting the car off, he looked at my face for a moment.

"I could have opened it myself." I said looking out of the window.

Well, he didn't seem to honour my comment with a reply.

Let him be.

I gazed around

It was only fifteen minutes after we were there in front of the big gates of my university.

I see not a lot of students were there.

Obviously why would they be, everyone must be in their classes right now.
I quickly got down from the car before he could get a chance to open my door.

And without sparing him any glance, I walked ahead towards the university.
My classes were in the West wing but the library was to the north of it so instead of going to my first class halfway through, I decided to go and read something I'm the Library.

The library here was huge, the most huge place filled with books I've ever seen.

It was just so amazing and alluring to be sitting beside the big window on the left side of the library and enjoy a good book with a nice, cold weather.
And wearing a oversized sweater that felt too comfy and soft.

The cold wind tenderly caressed my face for I had opened the window a little moving the big white curtains away from it.

The weather outside was beautiful. I loved it.