CHAPTER 120

"What?"

"Do you believe me?"

"Of course, I do!" She answered immediately. Even herself didn't realise how much she had changed and now trusted him wholeheartedly.

Xander closed his eyes before sighing and then gestured for her come closer as he tapped the place beside him.

She tilted her head in confusion but nonetheless, still scooted over a little she sat beside him.

"My mother was his first wife." He looked down at his fingers as he told the story that happened years ago, that had been buried in his heart since he was three year old kid.

"She was the only child of my grandparents."

Flashback.

Zara Pratap Singh Rajput Knight was the most beautiful woman among the upper echelons of the society at that time.
Her father was the top businessman with a huge empire and her mother was the top fashion designer, her designs sold for billions at auctions .

The first time she participated in her mother's fashion event, it made headlines. People were curious to know the new model.

Not many people knew she was the child of Vikrant Pratap Singh Rajput and Isabelle Greystone Knight.
Her parents didn't want to expose her to the outside elite class and media so early.
So it was only when she was of age that she had her debut in society and participated in her mother's fashion show.

The moment she appeared, it swept a storm on the streets. Her beauty took breaths away the moment one their put eyes on her.
Her soft blue eyes and thick eyebrows with delicate skin as if honey just poured. Her whole being radiated such exquisite beauty that it stunned everyone whoever saw her.

Many men of the elite class had their thoughts on her. Everyone fell for her beauty, however, sone also coveted the power behind her and wanted to use that power to increase their own influence.
Because of this, although there are a lot of suitors admiring her and wanted to win her over, she never paid any attention to them.

Love was her belief. Pure and true love was what she searched for.
And she found that, in a man she bumped into one day during her morning walk.

That man could not be said to be extremely handsome, although much better looking than some of the upper class young masters but his eyes, those pure and innocent grey eyes were the ones that attracted her to himself.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. It's actually my interview today and I was thinking about that." Were his first words to her. He had a sheepish smile on his face as he scratched the back oh his head.

However, the woman who had charming many with her beauty was mesmerised with his innocence and didn't know what to say. She has always been confident about herself but at this moment, it felt as if her mind went black. she didn't know what to do or how to act so when the man snapped his fingers to get her attention, she quickly took a step back and....

"Yeah, yeah...it-its alright. Okay, then bye!" And with that awkward greeting, she quickened her steps and soon disappeared from his sight.

The man looked confusedly at her departing, however, soon a blush creeped its way onto his cheeks as he remembered her charming eyes and exquisitely beautiful little face. Her blue eyes almost froze him where he stood, he had the feeling of not wanting to look away from them. However, he quickly composed himself and went on his way to give his interview, the beautiful figure still lingering in the subconscious of his mind.