CHAPTER 98

THIRD PERSON'S POV
__________________________________

"Sir, he's there."
The subordinate pointed towards a wooden shed, quite far away from the main building of the hotel.

Xander looked in the direction and nodded but his heart was still worrying about his wife.

"Didn't I tell you not to disturb me? Can't you even handle this? Then, it seems you are not quite suitable to stay in this position."
The moment Xander opened his mouth, he snapped at his subordinate.

And why shouldn't he?
This was their first date and his insensible subordinate just had to come and interrupt.

"I'm sorry, Sir. But he had kept his mouth tightly shut and only asked to call you. We tried various ways but he still didn't budge so we had no other choice." His subordinate explained. This was the second time their boss has snapped at them.
The first time was a few years when he had just joined the organisation.

"If you didn't have any other choice, then you could have just killed him."

The people there weren't shocked by their boss' words, instead they only admired him more.

Boss is still the most powerful and decisive. We still have a lot to learn.

They all thought this except the new recruit standing a few steps back.
He was truly shocked upon hearing those words. Although, when joining this organisation, he had already made an oath and learnt all the rules. However, this was only his second day and there was already the talk about killing.

He couldn't quite digest this new change so soon.
As only a high school pass, he knew he wasn't cut out for studying but he still wanted to earn enough money to support his old mother and younger sister.
That's the reason why he joined this dangerous work.

"But boss...."
He couldn't help but want to speak. To him, without even interrogating or getting hold of some information from the captive,  it would be too useless for the efforts expended to catch the person in the first place.

However, one cold glance from Xander and he shut up.

The subordinate standing beside Xander had his back drenched in cold sweat as he gestured to the new recruit to keep his mouth shut.

Can't he see Boss is already in a bad mood? Does he want to drag all of us down with him?

"Boss, he's a new recruit."

Xander glanced at him for a while before grunting in response.
"If he doesn't know how to speak, there's no need for his tongue."

The new recruit was even more shocked upon hearing those words. His hands holding the rifle gun trembled slightly as his mind wrapped around the words he had just heard.
The subordinate beside Xander gulped in anxiousness but still nodded.
That was the boss after all, someone they all feared and respected.
Even though, he was ruthless and was vicious with words, he had never truly harmed those who worked for him.

Take himself for example, he was found by boss and all he had today and the position where he is at present, these are only possible because of Boss or else he might have already been a rotting corpse for a few years.
He was an orphan before who was not even raised in an orphanage. He had survived by sleeping on the streets and running from one place to another in search of food and shelter from the harsh wind and rain.

His life was being spent aimlessly and wandering around the streets. However, one day he still fell into trouble. As he wandered, he came across a murdered body and the blood was not yet dry. Only a few minutes after, some muscular, evil seeming men surrounded him and accused him of killing their companion which was now a dead body.