CHAPTER 24

" You fall in love with the little things about someone, like the sound of their laughter and the way their smile forms"

- Unknown

__________________________________________

Third person's pov

Xander came to Maya's wedding to see Scarlett.

They didn't meet after Sunday till now.
For some reason, he wanted to see her, he wanted to hear her sweet voice, admire her mesmerising eyes.

He came straight from his work, wearing a black suit as always but upon reaching he realised that he was supposed to wear something traditional. He had one sherwani at home but he wouldn't go back without seeing Scarlett first so he stayed for a few minutes before going back to the mansion to change his clothes.

He was excited on his way to the hotel where the wedding took place. He wanted to see Scarlett's expression on seeing him in this attire.

 He wanted to see Scarlett's expression on seeing him in this attire

But he didn't know, he himself would get a surprise on reaching the venue.

His didn't like it a bit on seeing Scarlett and some boy together.
It was the same boy he remembered he saw before  when  he reached first, Scar was coming downstairs with this boy.

His jaw clenched. He took long strides towards them with every intention of pulling that boy away from his Triantáfyllo.

But he controlled himself. It doesn't mean he didn't assert his dominance.
The power, the authority was clear in his dark eyes.

"You won't mind if I cut in, right?" He asked Sean looking down on him. And without even waiting for his reply, he grabbed Scarlett by her waist and took her with him in the middle of the dance floor.

"What the...." Scar didn't know what to say. One minute she was there with Sean and now she's with this Mr. Silencer.

And she still didn't understand him.

He put her hands on his shoulder and he settled his hands on her waist. A shiver me went up her spine on feeling his warm touch on her bare skin.

She immediately looked down at the floor.

Xander was relieved. He liked this moment, him and her together, no one else.

"Tu mere paas" by Ankit Tiwari was being played. It's a Hindi song.

Main hu adha mujh mein
Baaki adha h Tu
(I am half in me
Other half is you)

Scarlett looked up on the starting of this song. She really liked the lyrics of this song. She just stumbled upon this one time on Spotify and since then it's one of her favourites.