Two

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

TWO-BIT SKIPPED down the hallway as he spotted Skye walking towards her first class. "Why hello there Skye Hart," Two-Bit grinned as he caught up with Skye.

Skye turned to him and chuckled, "Hey Two-Bit,"

"How's life? How're the parents?" Two-Bit asked her, Skye's smile dropped and she looked away. "I-it's good, they're...yeah everything's good." Skye stammered.

Two-Bit gave her a strange look and chuckled, "Okay?"

Skye looked away hugging her textbooks tighter, "Okay, so I was thinking since were practically friends now, that you'd want to come over to my house later, well not my house exactly it's my friends house and I spend most of my time there and not at my house so that's why I'm asking you if you want to go over to my friends house and not mine," Two-Bit rambled.

"Oh, well sure yeah I could go, but would your friends be okay with it? I mean they don't know me and I don't know them so..." Skye asked.

"No yeah they would totally be okay with it, they would love you, and you'd love them, well some of them you'd love, you know what let's just say you'll like them, they love you and you like them, there." Two-Bit said and Skye chuckled.

"Okay, sure I would love to go over to your friends house and meet them." Skye said and Two-Bit grinned.

"Great, meet me in the parking lot after school and we'll go from there," Two-Bit said and Skye nodded.

"Okay, see you in class!" Two-Bit said waving her goodbye and walking the other direction. Skye smiled at him as he waved her goodbye and she turned around and walked towards her first class.

The rest of the day was uneventful, she talked to Two-Bit every time she saw him and that was the only entertaining part of her day.

Skye didn't have many friends.

Hell, she had no friends at all. Skye always had trouble making friends, and when she did they never stayed long. Which was a reason why she had trouble trusting people.

It's always been a problem for her but Skye never gave it any thought. She got used to people leaving her so whenever someone left she wasn't surprised.

She stopped caring a long time ago.

That way she wouldn't get hurt, it was just better that way.

Hopefully this time is different.

After school Skye went to the parking lot just as Two-Bit had instructed. She found Two-Bit almost instantly, but he wasn't alone.

Skye walked over to the familiar boys.

"Ponyboy, Johnny, what are you two doing here?"  Skye asked them as she approached them.

"Wait you know them?" Two-Bit asked her and Skye nodded, "Yeah, we met yesterday," Ponyboy spoke up.

"Why didn't I know about this?" Two-Bit questioned himself and they all chuckled.