Fourty seven

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

STEVE AND TWO-BIT never showed up to the hospital, turns out they got kicked out for yelling. Darry was angry at them when he found out and gave them a whole talk about being disruptive.

It was obvious that Steve and Two-Bit didn't care but Darry continued to shout at them. Skye had left before it got too serious, they begged her not to leave them alone with Darry but she left anyways.

Skye finally got Darry to leave the hospital and he went back home to get some rest.

After two days in the hospital, it was time to go back to school. She planned on staying home from school and instead go to the hospital, but she changed her mind last minute.

She had some business to take care of. She was going to school to confront Bob and maybe rough him up a little.

It was going to take a lot of courage to go up to Bob and confront him but she was going to have to forget about her problems with him for a moment and focus on the main reason as to why she was going in the first place.

He hurt Soda, Soda was in the hospital because of him and she wasn't going to let that go so easily. He had to pay for what he did.

She marched up the school steps, a determined look on her face. She knew where he would be, he hung out in the same place every morning.

As she found her way to Bob, Steve showed up beside her and grabbed her arm, stopping her from going any further.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Skye furrowed her eyebrows at him, "What are you doing here?"

"You're supposed to be at home, why are you here?" He questioned her.

"You know why I'm here."

She tried pulling her arm away but he wouldn't let go, "You can't do this here, if you want to confront him it has to be somewhere else."

"Why? So I don't get in trouble? I couldn't give two fucks about getting in trouble, why do you even care anyways? You're never here."

"But you are, you're not going to get expelled over this, Soda wouldn't want you to do this."

Skye's face softened at the mention of Soda but her face quickly hardened, "Why are you trying to stop this? He nearly killed your best friend and here you are protecting him, i'm surprised you're not joining me." Skye said.