Fourty

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

WHEN SODA GOT home he was beyond angry. When Ponyboy told him about their little encounter with Bob at school, he immediately rushed out of the house to go find the son of a bitch.

Good thing Darry was there to stop him.

Darry shoved him back inside and began yelling at his kid brother, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He shouted at Soda.

"I'm going to go and give them a piece of my mind! See how much they like it." Soda grumbled.

"You are not going to do anything, what do you think'll happen if you go out looking for another fight? Maybe this time you'll end up dead who knows!" Darry shouted.

"Well what do you want me to do? I can't just sit here doing nothing while they're out there bothering Skye! What if they go after her again? Someone has to do something!" Soda shouted.

"And we will. But not this way." Darry said, more calmly this time.

"It's about time we had it out with them socs, a good rumble outta do it," Steve spoke up. Soda cracked a smile, "You're right, a rumble is exactly what we need, we win the rumble and show those socs that we can't be messed with," Soda said.

"Now you're talking." Steve grinned, smacking Soda on the back.

"Now we can get payback for what they did to you and Skye, they're not getting away with that that easily," Two-Bit said.

Skye, who was listening in to everything they were saying, let out a sigh. She didn't want them to fight, rumbles have always been dangerous and no one ever played fair.

She didn't need any of them getting killed.

She could try talking them out of it but she knew they wouldn't listen, so there really was no point in trying.

"Can I fight?" Pony asked from the couch, Darry looked over at the kid with a stern look, "No."

"What? Why not?"

"Because, you're too young, we don't need to be looking out for you during a rumble, we can't be distracted trying to look out for you," Darry explained.