Fourty six

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

AFTER RELAXING FOR a few hours, Skye asked Two-Bit to drive her to the hospital. He had came back about two hours later after dropping his sister off at his house.

Pony tried catching a ride with them but Skye kicked him out of the car, she didn't think Darry would want Pony there just yet.

"Why do you care if Darry wants me there or not?"

"Because I don't feel like getting my head kicked in."

Pony rolled his eyes, "He thinks he's doings what's best for me by keeping me away but Darry doesn't know anything, he just doesn't want me there to annoy him." Pony grumbled.

Skye turned to look at him, "You think this is easy for him? The only reason he doesn't want you there is so you won't have to see Soda like that, he knows how much you love Soda and he doesn't want to see you crying over him."

Pony stayed quiet and Skye sighed, "Just get out of the car, Pony, please."

Pony glanced at her and huffed, "Fine."

Pony got out of the car and stomped back into the house. The front door swung open before he could even reach it, "Wait for me!" Steve shouted, running towards the car.

Pony stared at the boy in disbelief, "How come he gets to go?!"

Steve turned to him, "Because I'm not a little shit."

Pony glared at him and Steve got into the car, Skye rolled down the window and stuck her head out. "Get in the house Pony!"

Pony groaned but obliged.

She rolled the window back up and turned to Steve, "You're right you're not a little shit you're a big one."

Steve's smile faltered and he glared at her, she gave him a cheeky smile and turned back around. Two-Bit held his fist up and she smiled and gave him a fist bump.

They drove to the hospital and Steve and Two-Bit argued over the radio the whole way there.

Two-Bit parked in the parking lot and continued to argue with Steve, Skye rolled her eyes and got out of the car leaving the two boys to argue by themselves.

She walked into the hospital and walked to where Darry was. He was wasn't in the waiting chairs which meant he was with Soda. She peeked into the room to find Darry asleep beside Soda's bed, she smiled softly and shut the door behind her quietly to not wake him.

She walked silently towards the other side of Soda's bed and right as she was about to sit down Darry stirred awake.

He squinted his eyes at her as he stretched, "Oh hey, you just getting here?" He asked her. "Yeah, thought I should stop by for a bit, see how you two were doing." Skye sat down in the chair.