Fourty eight

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

"WHAT DO YOU mean Dally's in jail?" Skye asked, "He got caught by the fuzz for fighting some socs, he's been in there since Soda got into the hospital." Pony answered.

"So that's where he's been." Skye mumbled, she shook her head, she wasn't even surprised at this point. Leave it to Dallas Winston to get caught by the fuzz.

"Are you bailing him out?" Steve asked Darry, "I don't know yet, it depends how much his bail is," Darry answered.

Skye could tell he was stressed out.

"It's not your job to bail him out Dare, he can finish his sentence off in there you don't even have to bail him out." Skye said.

Darry ran a hand down his face, "I don't know."

"Why aren't you in school?" Darry asked her and Skye froze up, "Um..."

Darry waited for her to answer, "They sent her home early?" Steve tried thinking up an excuse. Skye rolled her eyes at his horrible lie, Darry would never believe that.

Darry took a step towards Skye, "What'd you do?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

Skye gulped, "I may have...punched Bob."

"You what?"

"Thatta girl!"

Darry glared at Two-Bit and turned back to Skye, "It wasn't my fault! He had it coming." She defended.

"It kind of was your fault." Steve mumbled and Skye glared at the boy, "Stop talking."

Darry sighed, "Whatever, I can't deal with this right now, I'm going to bed." Darry walked away and went to his room.

"He didn't go to work?" Skye asked Pony who shook his head, "No, he called the day off." He answered. "And why aren't you in school?" Skye asked him, sitting down next to him.

"I convinced Darry to let me stay home, as long as I promised to do some homework." Pony answered and Skye raised her eyebrows.

"I'm surprised he let you."

"Yeah me too."

"What are we going to do about Dal?" Pony asked and Skye shrugged, "There's not much to do, Darry can't bail him out this time, do you know how much it's going to cost him with Dally's bail and all the hospital bills? Darry has enough problems as it is, Dally can wait it out this time."