Thirty six

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

THE BOYS FOUND Soda and Skye in the park, they were passed out next to each other, they held each other's hands.

The boys were beyond pissed.

Ponyboy burst out crying at the sight of them. Darry crouched down next to Soda to inspect his injuries, Two-Bit rushed over to Skye who had bruises all over her body.

Dallas stood over her, an angry look on his face. He had a guess as to what happened and there was no way those socs were going to get away with what they did.

Darry carried Soda to the car and Two-Bit carried Skye to the car. Darry told Dallas to get in the car but he ignored him and walked the opposite direction.

"Dallas!"

"What do you think he's gonna do?" Steve asked and Darry sighed as he watched Dallas walk off.

"Nothing good that's for sure."

They drove back home and Darry put Soda in his room and Darry gave Skye his room.

Soda didn't wake up till that afternoon, he woke up and started freaking out right away, he kept yelling Skye's name and tried getting out of bed many times. Darry wouldn't let him get up so he could heal him.

"Where's Skye? I need to see Skye, is she okay where is she?" Soda questioned. "She's in my room, she's still asleep," Darry told him, he didn't want to worry his brother but he also didn't want his little brother to see his girlfriend in that state.

"Please, I just need to see her." Soda cried.

Darry shook his head, "I'm sorry Soda." Darry walked out of the room and closed the door.

"How is he?" Steve asked and Darry only shook his head in response, "Skye awake yet?" He asked Two-Bit.

"No, still knocked out."

Darry sighed and plopped onto the couch next to Pony, he looked at Pony and gave him a sympathetic look. He grabbed his head and pulled him into a side hug, Pony sniffled and laid his head on Darry's shoulder.

"Who would do this?"

"Those damn socs did this." Steve grumbled, he just wanted to go out there and find the bastards that did this.

"Can I go see Soda?" Pony asked Darry, he thought about it for a second and then nodded. Pony stood up and walked into the room.