Twenty six

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

AFTER THEIR LITTLE make out sesh, Skye and Soda went into the living room and Soda told the boys the bad news.

They were all disappointed and felt bad for Soda, but they were also angry at Sandy. Too bad they couldn't do anything.

But Skye could.

The next day Skye woke up determined. She was going to hunt Sandy down and beat the shit out of her.

The boys may not be able to do anything to her but Skye could, and she was going to do everything in her power to bring Sandy down.

She was tired of Sandy always getting in the way of things. She just wouldn't leave her and Soda alone and it annoyed the shit out of her.

She was just going to give her a little warning, and she was going to make sure it stuck.

She took a quick shower, got dressed and ready, and she walked out of the room. Sadly, she had to go to school so the hunt for Sandy was going to have to wait a while.

Skye waited for Pony and Johnny outside of the house so they could walk to school, Soda walked out and she gave him a quick kiss on the lips before he was off for work. Pony and Johnny walked out of the house and the three of them walked to school in comfortable silence, that is until Pony spoke up.

"So, what are you gonna do about Sandy?" Pony asked Skye, "What makes you think I'm gonna do something?" Skye questioned.

"Because your you, your not going to just let this go," Pony said. Skye sighed, "Yeah your right, I'm gonna find her today after school and I'm gonna beat the shit out of her," Skye said.

Johnny snickered and Pony chuckled, "I won't tell Soda if you let me watch you beat her ass," Pony said.

Skye smirked, "Deal, you can come too Johnny." Skye said, Johnny smiled at the girl.

They made it to school and they went their separate ways. The whole day Skye was impatient, she kept looking back at the clock to see when school would be over.

She just wanted to get out of there so she could find Sandy. She had to admit, she seemed a little obsessed.

But it was for a good reason.

No one hurts her friends and gets away with it.

At last, the end of the day came and once the bell rang Skye was out of there. She waited for Pony and Johnny outside the school impatiently.

They finally came out, "Finally! What took you two so long?" She complained. Pony just rolled his eyes in response, "Relax, it's not like Sandy's leaving or something," Pony said.