Thirty four

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

THINGS WERE BACK to normal again. Darry and Pony started talking again but there was still tension there between them.

Darry was under a lot of stress so he didn't even have time to argue with Pony. Especially now that he had to waste money on Dallas to bail him out of jail again.

Remember when Dallas said that he would never get caught stealing? Yeah, he got caught.

When they bailed him out Skye walked up to him and slapped him. The boys went silent and Dallas looked back at Skye, not even fazed.

"I told you. I told you you would get caught but you didn't listen!" She pointed a finger at him.

Dallas didn't say anything.

"Oh so now you have nothing to say? Classic." Skye scoffed. Dallas' jaw clenched and he glanced down at Skye, "Whatever." He mumbled.

He walked past Skye and away from the gang, Skye only stared ahead, her jaw clenched. Soda stood beside her and grabbed her hand, "You okay?"

Skye sighed and gave him a small smile, "I'm good."

"You know Darry doesn't mind bailing him out, right?" He said, "I know that but it still doesn't make it okay, I literally warned him but of course he didn't listen like always," Skye said.

"Well you know how Dal is, he just doesn't care," Soda shrugged. "And that's the problem, he's gonna get himself killed one day," she stated, Soda wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer.

"Don't worry about Dal, he'll be fine, he can take care of himself," Soda reassured her. Skye smiled and hugged his waist, "What would I do without you?"

"You'd be lost without me," Soda joked and Skye smiled, "I totally would be."

Skye spent the rest of the afternoon with the boys and then Soda walked her home. He kissed her goodnight and walked off, but not before Skye warned him to be careful.

Skye walked into the house and the lights were out which meant her mom was asleep already. She shrugged her jacket off and headed towards her room.

She tossed her jacket onto the bed and closed her door. She put her hair up into a ponytail and she walked into the bathroom that was connected to her room and her moms room.