Thirty three

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

THINGS WERE STILL a bit rocky between the gang. Everyone was mad at each other.

The only people Skye talked to was Johnny and Dallas. She hadn't seen or talked to Soda in a week, he kept calling her and even went to her house once but she ignored him.

She knew she was being stubborn but he deserved it. He had no right to say anything about her.

And Soda knew that. He regretted those words the moment they came out. He knew he messed up and that she was mad, he kept trying to talk to her but she kept avoiding him.

He was finally able to talk to her when he trapped her at work. She went into the storage closet and he followed her, closing the door behind him.

Skye turned around and she rolled her eyes, "Soda-"

"Can we please talk? I know you've been avoiding me, I just want to talk about this," Soda pleaded. Skye rolled her eyes and she leaned against the shelf, crossing her arms.

"Okay, talk."

"I didn't mean to call you annoying, I didn't mean it I swear, you're not annoying your amazing and I love you, and I am so so sorry," Soda apologized

Skye tried her best not to crack a smile but she just couldn't hold it back. Skye chuckled and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Soda pulled away for a second, "Wait, does this mean I'm forgiven?" He asked. Skye smiled, "Yes you dork," she pulled him back in and they continued to make out for a few more minutes.

They got back to work and kept shooting flirty glances at each other from across the room. Soda was tired of stocking up the shelves so he decided to take a small break.

He went over to the register and he placed his elbow on the counter and rested his head in his hand.

"Hey babe."

Skye put her magazine down and cocked a brow, "Why aren't you working?"

"I'm tired."

Skye snickered and she leaned over the counter placing a kiss on his lips. She pulled away and Soda groaned.

Skye gave him a cheeky smile and grabbed his hand, which was much bigger than hers, by the way. She played with his fingers as he stared at her lovingly.

"Have you and Steve made up," she asked him. Soda frowned, "No, we haven't talked since that day,"

"Are you planning on talking to him any time soon?" Skye asked, "The only way I'll talk to him is if he apologizes for acting like a dick," Soda said.