Fifty eight

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

"TWO-BIT SHUT up or we're going to get kicked out!" Skye whisper-shouted. They were at the dingo celebrating Skye's birthday, she was officially eighteen.

"Well I'm sorry, I'm just so happy for you!" Two-Bit gushed.

"No, you're just drunk."

"That too."

Skye rolled her eyes, her jaw dropped when she saw one of the waiters come out with a small cake.

"Is that for me?"

"Of course it is."

Skye grinned as the waiter placed the chocolate cake in front of her, a few more waiters came and began singing happy birthday to her.

They wished her a happy birthday and left the table when they were done. Skye turned to Soda, "Did you do this?"

"What do you think?"

Skye smiled and pecked him on the lips, "I love you."

Soda smiled softly, "Make a wish." He scooted the plate closer to her. She looked down at the candle and closed her eyes, she made her wish and blew the candle out.

"What'd you wish for?" Steve asked her, "If I tell you it won't come true." Skye said and Steve rolled his eyes.

Her birthday was in February, so there was still snow on the ground so they couldn't exactly do much. They decided to just go out for dinner for Skye's birthday, she told them she didn't want anything big so they decided on going to the Dingo.

After they finished eating, they left the diner and drove back to the Curtis house.

They celebrated some more at the house and then Skye had to go, "Thanks for today, boys, I had fun." Skye smiled at them.

"You have to go so soon?"

"Yeah, my mom said she was going to make me a cake so I'm just going to spend the rest of the day with her." Skye explained.

"I'm going to drive her home, I'll be back!" Soda exclaimed and followed Skye out of the house.

Soda drove Skye home and they kissed each other goodbye, Soda stopped her before she could get out of the car.

"Wait! I almost forgot to give you your present."

Skye leaned back in the seat and cocked a brow at the tiny gift, Soda held a small soda bottle charm in his hand.

"What is that?"

"It's a soda charm, so when you leave, I'll be right there with you, and so you'll never forget me." Soda placed the small charm in Skye's palm.