Thirty

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

IT TOOK A month to put those bastards in jail. And it was the longest month of Skye's life. She met with lawyers and she had to go to court to testify and it was just a whole thing.

Throughout that whole month Skye had told the boys the truth about her parents. She couldn't exactly lie to them about it so she had no other choice but to tell them.

They were supportive as always and they even joined her in court for moral support. Soda stood with her for every second of it and she was eternally grateful.

She wouldn't have been able to do it without him.

Knowing that her parents killers were finally behind bars was a huge relief. She could finally move on and make some peace with what had happened.

She could also finally go back home, even though she didn't want to. She knew Pony needed his room back so she began packing her things so she could move back to her own house.

She had called her mom the previous week telling her that it was okay for her to move back into the house.

"Do you really have to go?" Soda asked the girl as she packed. He had walked into the room insisting on helping her pack, but all he was actually doing was pestering her about moving out.

Obviously he didn't want her to go.

"Yes I do, I can't stay here any longer, besides Pony needs his room back, I'm sure he's tired of sleeping on the couch," Skye said.

"Who cares about Pony? I'd much rather sleep with you, besides, he kicks in his sleep," Soda grumbled and Skye snickered.

"You know I have to go, now that's it's safe to go back I should go and take care of my mom, we're most likely behind on all the bills and someone has to pay them off," Skye said.

Soda sighed sadly, "I'm gonna miss you," he pouted. Skye smiled at the boy, "Were still gonna see each other everyday, that's not going to change," Skye said.

"I know but I'll still miss you."

Skye rolled her eyes and pecked him on the lips, "If you're not gonna help me pack then get out," she said and Soda stood up.

"Fine, I'll go, but don't expect me to be any less sad about this," Soda said placing a small kiss on her cheek and walking out of the room.

Skye shook her head at the boy with a smile on her face. Skye finished packing about an hour later and she walked into the living room.

Soda was in the shower and the rest of the guys were sprawled around the living room watching Mickey and eating chocolate cake.

Darry wasn't there since he was at work per usual.

"You finish packing?" Steve asked her as she sat down next to him, not taking his eyes off the tv.