Nineteen

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

SKYE WALKED INTO the Curtis home and she greeted Pony and Johnny who were on the couch watching Mickey.

She walked into the kitchen and greeted Two-Bit and Dallas who were arm wrestling. Two-Bit let out a holler as Dallas slammed his fist onto the table cursing Two-Bit out.

"Ha ha!"

Skye chuckled and shook her head at the two boys, "See, I am stronger than you!" Two-Bit shouted and Dallas glared at him.

"You are not."

"Yes I am! I just proved it!" Two-Bit shouted, Dallas turned to Skye who was watching the two with an amused look on her face.

"Is Two-Bit stronger than me?" Dallas asked her and Skye crossed her arms and smirked, "Yes, he is."

Dallas glared at her as Two-Bit jumped around hollering.

Dallas walked away mumbling a few things.

Skye chuckled and she grabbed a soda from the fridge, she walked back into the living room and was about to sit down next to Pony and Johnny when Pony stopped her.

"No, you don't get to sit down until you talk to Soda." Pony said and Skye rolled her eyes.

"But he's at work!"

"So?"

Skye glared at him and she walked away, "Fine, I'll talk to him." she said making a face.

She finished her soda and threw it away, she walked out of the house and Dallas walked out right after her. "Are you actually going to talk to him?"

"No."

Dallas snickered, "Of course you're not."

"It's not that I'm not ready, I am ready now, but...I just don't want to, at least not yet," Skye said.

"I'm just waiting for the right time."

"And when is the right time?" Dallas asked and Skye shrugged, "I don't know yet."

Dallas looked ahead thinking of something, he finally got an idea and he grabbed Skye's hand and dragged her along.

"What- what are you doing?" Skye asked as she let him drag her to wherever he was taking her, "We're going to see Soda." he said.

Skye's eyes widened, "What?!"

"You're never going to talk to him unless someone forces you to, so you might as well do it now." Dallas said, Skye pulled on his hand trying to get her hand free, but it was no use.