Thirty two

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

EVER SINCE THE fight, things have been tense at the Curtis household. Pony and Darry ignored each other whenever the other was around.

And Soda was stuck in the middle of it all, just silently watching his too brothers ignore each other. He hated whenever they argued because then they would always put him in the middle.

He wished they would get along but that obviously wouldn't happen anytime soon. Skye tried her best to make him feel better and she kept trying to talk to Pony and Darry but neither of them would listen.

Whenever Darry was around Pony would go quiet, Darry would just ignore him. Things were super tense but the gang made the best of it.

Darry was always at work so some things were still normal, Pony was acting real moody though.

"Two-Bit shut up!"

The whole room went silent and everyone looked at Pony, "The hell is your problem?" Two-Bit snapped at the kid.

"You are! God do you ever shut up? You haven't shut your mouth since you got here and you're pissing me off!" Pony shouted.

"Pony calm down-"

"Fuck off Johnny!"

"Hey! Watch your mouth kid!" Dallas shouted, pointing a finger at him. "Yeah you don't talk to him like that!" Steve scolded.

Pony frowned, "I'm sorry Johnny, I didn't mean to yell at you," Pony apologized. Johnny gave him a small smile, "It's alright."

"Now apologize to me." Two-Bit demanded.

"For what?"

Two-Bit glared at the boy, "Lay off Two," Skye said and she turned to Pony.

"Why don't you go take a nap or something, you seem stressed," Skye said.

"Yeah okay." Pony sighed and he went to his room to take a nap. "He's been like this for days now, I'm starting to get worried," Soda whispered to Skye.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be okay," Skye reassured her boyfriend. "I know he will, but it doesn't stop me from worrying," Soda frowned.

Skye gave him a small smile and squeezed his hand, trying to comfort him the best she could.

"You need to get your kid brother in check, he's been getting on my nerves and if he doesn't get his attitude in check I'm gonna gut him," Dallas threatened.

Skye rolled her eyes, "Oh bullshit, you won't do anything because if you do Darry would kill you,"

"So? This is his fault anyways!"