Twenty five

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

SKYE BURST INTO the Curtis home, her face red with anger. The boys looked at her confused, they didn't even want to ask, afraid they would anger her more.

Soda walked out of the bathroom and he noticed Skye and saw how angry she was.

Skye saw Soda and she rushed up to him, "We got a problem," she said and Soda's eyebrows furrowed.

"Ok, I'll bite, what happened?" Dallas asked.

"Your ex-girlfriend is psycho!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Sandy's not pregnant."

Soda looked at her in disbelief, "What do you mean Sandy's not pregnant? Did something happen to the baby?" Soda questioned.

"There is no baby!" Skye shouted, "There never was a baby, she lied about it all," Skye said.

Soda looked at her very confused, "What?"

"She faked her pregnancy so she could get you back," Skye said and Soda just stood there still processing it all.

"Wow, now that's messed up." Two-Bit said and Skye nodded, "I know right!"

"Wait are you sure? How do you even know this?" Soda questioned, "I went back to the diner I used to work at and Sandy was there with her friend, Cami overheard Sandy and her friend talking about how she faked the pregnancy," Skye explained.

Soda let out a sigh and plopped down on the couch in shock, "Wow."

"I know this all shocking and very confusing to you right now, but I am going to kill that lying bitch." Skye spat out.

"No, I'll talk to her."

"Are you sure?" Skye asked Soda, "Yeah, I'll talk to her, see if she'll tell me the truth herself," Soda said standing up from the couch.

Skye scoffed, "Yeah she won't."

"I know, that's what I'm counting on."

Soda walked out of the house without another word, Skye ran a hand through her hair letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Poor Soda, he was so excited for this baby too," Pony said, Skye looked down and frowned.

"Sandy's such a bitch." Steve grumbled.

"How could she do this to him?" Johnny asked quietly. "This is what she does, she's manipulative, she's a liar, she's a fake." Skye said.