Twenty one

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

SKYE SPENT A whole four hours cleaning up the house, when her mom got home she explained what happened.

They didn't call the cops though, her mom thought there was no need for the cops, they wouldn't have been able to do anything anyways.

Her mom helped Skye cleanup the rest of the house and by the time they were done it was already dark out.

They made sure all the windows and doors were locked just in case the person who broke in came back.

The next day, Skye went over to the Curtis home for breakfast. She wasn't going to tell them about what happened, she didn't need to worry them with her problems.

So she kept her mouth shut.

She walked into the Curtis home with a fake grin on her face, "Good morning everyone!"

The boys shouted good morning to her and she went into the kitchen grabbing some bacon off of the plate.

Soda came up behind her placing a hand on her waist and holding out a plate of eggs for her in the other.

She turned to him and her smile turned more genuine, "Mm, why thank you." she said and Soda smiled placing a small kiss on her cheek.

"Aww you guys are adorable!" Two-Bit exclaimed from the couch, "Yeah, disgustingly adorable." Dallas mumbled.

"Oh shut it Dal, you're just jealous you don't have someone." Skye said and he scowled at her and made a mocking face.

Skye snickered and she took a seat at the table, Pony came out of his room and he sat down next to Skye eating his breakfast that Darry had served him.

"Where's Johnny?"

"In the shower."

Skye nodded and finished eating her breakfast, she stood up and began washing the dirty dishes. "What are you doing?" Darry asked her, "Washing the dishes." Skye answered.

"You don't have to do that, I can wash them later," Darry said and Skye shook her head, "No, I'm already washing them anyways." Skye said and Darry smiled and shook his head.

"Alright then."

Skye finished up the dishes and she walked into the living room, Johnny was already out of the shower and he was sitting on the couch his hair still wet.

Skye sat down next to him and ruffled his wet hair, he made a face and smiled at her. She turned to Steve who was sitting next to her and ran her wet hand down his face.

Steve smacked her hand away and she let out a laugh as he grumbled to himself.

Soda walking into the living room, "Soda, tell your girlfriend to leave me alone." Steve said as he glared at Skye.