Fifteen

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

AFTER SKYE'S LITTLE non date with River, she decided to go back to the Curtis house. The boys were dry and calm now and they were spread out across the living room watching Mickey.

"Hello boys." Skye greeted as she walked into the house. All the boys said their hellos and Skye sat in between Dally and Steve.

"Where were you?" Dally asked and Skye shrugged, "Nowhere."

Steve looked at her, "Where were you?" He asked her narrowing his eyes at the girl. "Nowhere."

Steve eyed the girl suspiciously, "No you were somewhere, where were you?" Steve asked her again.

Skye rolled her eyes, "It's none of your business, I don't have to tell you guys everything you know." Skye said crossing her arms.

"Hm." Steve hummed and he focused his attention back on the tv.

"You were with a boy weren't you?" Dallas smirked and Skye didn't say anything and kept her eyes on the tv.

Steve sat up straight, "She was with a boy! You were with a boy!" Steve shouted which caused all the boys to look at her.

Skye looked at all the boys as they stared at her, "What?"

"Whose the boy?" Two-Bit smirked and Skye rolled her eyes, "There is no boy." she said and she stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm sure there isn't."

The boys left it alone for now and Skye looked through the fridge looking for some food. But all they had was chocolate cake and eggs.

Soda walked into the kitchen, "Don't you guys got any real food in here?" Skye asked as she continued to look through the fridge.

"It's River, isn't it?"

Skye stood up straight and she looked over at Soda, her eyebrows furrowed.

"What?"

"The boy you were with, it's River, right?" Soda asked and Skye looked down, "No." she mumbled.

"You're a horrible liar"

"Okay fine, maybe it was River, but it wasn't a date! I bumped into him and we just got lunch it didn't mean anything, he's just a friend." Skye explained.

Soda chuckled, "Relax, I don't care if you date River, I mean, I say go for it," Soda said and Skye frowned.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he seems like a good guy, so why not?" Soda shrugged and Skye looked down, "You guys wouldn't mind?" She asked and Soda shook his head.

"I know I wouldn't, I'm sure the boys would accept him eventually," Soda said and Skye nodded, "Okay, then maybe I will date him." she smiled and Soda nodded.