Twenty

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

TWO DAYS AFTER Soda and Skye admitted their feelings for each other, they talked everything out in a calm manner with no yelling involved this time.

They were officially on good terms and they couldn't be happier. The only problem was Sandy.

She was still in town and Skye didn't think she was leaving any time soon. She had seen Sandy around town a few times and turns out she really was pregnant.

Her baby bump was visible now, Skye didn't think Sandy would come back like that, knowing that people would talk.

But looks like Sandy didn't care.

Every now and then Sandy would pop up at the DX trying to make conversation with Soda but he usually kept it short.

He knew that if he talked to her then she would get the wrong idea. He did care about her, she was his first love, but he didn't love her anymore like he thought he did.

His heart belonged to someone else now and that person was Skye.

He was excited to see where this relationship would take them. They already knew almost everything there was to know about each other, they were best friends and they cared very deeply about each other.

And nothing could ever change that.

No matter what happens, no matter what they choose to do, he will always love Skye.

Skye was hanging around the DX helping Soda restock the shelves. "Don't you have work today?" Soda asked her and she stopped for a second and she cleared her throat and looked down, "No?"

"Was that supposed to be a question?"

"Um...I kind of got fired." Skye said and Soda looked over at her, "What do you mean you got fired?"

"I mean, I might've punched a customer and gotten myself fired." Skye said stocking the shelves up as she avoided eye contact with Soda.

"Why did you punch a customer?"

"Because he was being all touchy, he wouldn't leave me alone and then he grabbed my ass so I punched him, I probably broke his nose but I don't care." Skye shrugged.

Soda let out a chuckle.

"Oh, that's funny to you?"

"Well it's not funny, it's amusing, I like how you stand up for yourself." Soda said and Skye smiled, "Yeah, I don't need a knight in shining armor coming to my rescue."

"What about this knight?" Soda asked as he walked up to her a smirk on his face, he put his hand on her waist pulling her closer to him.