Fourteen

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

THE NEXT MORNING Soda woke up startled, the second he opened his eyes he saw the boys hovering over him.

"Ah!" He flinched and he laid his head back and let out an annoyed sighed, "What the hell are you guys doing?" He asked them rubbing his eyes.

"What happened last night?" Steve asked and Soda sat up, "Skye was drunk so I brought her here," Soda answered.

"Why didn't you just take her home?" Pony asked, "Because she didn't want to go home."

The door to Soda and Pony's room opened and Skye came out of the room, "Morning." she yawned.

She froze when she noticed the boys just staring at her, "What?"

The boys looked away, "Nothing." they all said and Skye's eyebrows furrowed, "Okay?"

She walked past all of them and into the kitchen, "I'm making breakfast, any requests?" She shouted from the kitchen.

The boys eyes widened and they all ran into the kitchen shouting requests.

After Skye made breakfast Soda was all dressed and ready for the day, Skye was still in the same clothes as yesterday.

So after she ate breakfast she left to go get changed and take a shower. Once she got home she went straight to her room and took a quick cold shower to get rid of the hangover and then she got dressed.

She walked out of her room all ready to go when a man stood in her way, Skye looked up and cocked a brow at the man.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Language Skye, this is my boyfriend, John," Her mother said standing next to her "boyfriend"

"Boyfriend? I thought your boyfriend was George?" Skye asked, her mother rolled her eyes.

"George and I are over, John's my new boyfriend now." Her mother smiled at John who smiled back at her.

"Okay, as long as he's not some creep then I don't care." Skye said walking past the couple. She left the house and was on her way back to the Curtis home.

Once she entered the house the boys were wrestling, and this time it was all of them. Skye rolled her eyes and she walked past them and into the kitchen, Darry wasn't home which meant she was on her own for this one.

She grabbed the spray hose and she walked into the living room and began spraying the boys with the cold water.

The boys screamed and they toppled over trying to cover themselves from the water. Skye stopped spraying them, "You guys done?"

The boys, who were now soaking wet, nodded. Skye grinned satisfied and she put the hose back, "You guys should go change before you get a cold," she said stepping over the boys and sitting down on the couch.