Twenty nine

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

SKYE SAT IN the interview room, alone. She tapped her fingers on the table as she waited for the FBI men to bring her parents killers in.

The door opened and Skye looked up making eye contact with one of the killers. Her eyes darkened and she glared at the tall man.

The tall man smirked at her and she averted her eyes to the shorter man, he avoided any eye contact with her which she found odd.

Looks like the tall man was the dominant one in the relationship.

"Skye Hart, oh how I've been waiting for this moment," the tall man smiled.

Skye continued to glare at him, not saying a word.

"What, cat got your tongue?"

"Why have you been stalking me?" She asked, the tall man sat back in his chair, an amused smile on his face.

He didn't say anything and continued to smile at her, which annoyed the hell out of her.

"Answer the question."

The tall man grinned, "Your getting impatient, I can tell," he said and Skye glared at him.

"Answer the damn question."

The man sighed, "We've been looking for you for years, out of all the people we've killed, your the only one that got away,"

Skye's face dropped and the man saw this, "What? You didn't think your parents were the only people we've killed, did you?" The man said.

"You guys are monsters."

"Yeah we know, and we don't care."

Skye scowled at the man and she turned to the other man who hadn't said a word the whole time. He was just staring at her intensely.

"You have pretty eyes."

Skye's face twisted in disgust and she shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Hey look, you've made her uncomfortable," the tall man laughed and the shorter man joined in on the laughter.

Skye slammed her fist onto table, standing from her chair and glaring down at the two men.

"Enough!"

"I brought you two in here to get answers and you're going to give them to me." Skye said, she sat back down in her chair and calmed herself down.

"Why did you kill my parents?"

"Because it's what we do, we rob a house, and we leave no witnesses." The tall man answered.