Ten

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

IT WAS POURING rain outside and Skye was in her room listening to some music and just staring up at the ceiling.

That was interrupted when she heard a knock on her window. She sat up her eyebrows furrowed, she stood up and she moved her curtains over to reveal a very wet Sodapop.

Skye's eyes widened and she opened the window, "What the hell Soda?"

She helped him inside and Soda quickly tackled her into a hug. Skye tumbled back a bit but she didn't hug back right away, "Soda what's going on?"

Soda pulled away, first thing she noticed was how red his eyes were. Meaning he had just been crying.

Skye's face softened, "Soda what happened?" She asked him as she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around his shoulders.

"You were right, she was cheating on me." Soda whispered as he continued to look at the floor. Skye gave him a sad look, "Oh Soda."

She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly as he sniffled into her shoulder.

"Im so sorry." Soda began to sob and Skye only held him tighter, "Im sorry for calling you a bitch and for saying all those horrible things to you, I'm sorry for not believing you,"

"It's okay."

"No it's not okay, I should've believed you but I didn't and I only ended up getting hurt just like you said," Soda said as he pulled away.

He began to pace back and forth.

"You were all right, but I was too stubborn to see it." Soda said and Skye's eyes followed him as he continued to move around the room.

"She's pregnant, Skye, with his baby." Soda finally said referring to the other guy's baby, the guy she was cheating on Soda with.

Skye's jaw dropped, she knew she was cheating but she didn't expect her to get pregnant.

Typical.

"I got to her house to talk to her and she told me she was pregnant, at first I thought it was mine and I even offered to take care of it and help her with it, but then she said it wasn't mine and that she cheated on me," Soda explained.

"God I should've listened to you guys." Soda ran a hand through his hair and sat down on the bed. Skye didn't say anything and only stood there processing everything.

"I'm sorry Skye, I'm really really really sorry." Soda said looking up at her, once he noticed that she hadn't moved or said anything he stood up.

"Skye?"

Skye snapped out of her trance and she looked him in the eyes, "It's okay Soda, I forgive you, and I'm sorry about Sandy, what she did was horrible." Skye said and Soda looked down.

"Come here."

Skye pulled him in for another hug and he buried his head into the crook of her neck.

They pulled away, "So, are we good?" Soda asked Skye and she gave him a small smile.

"Yeah we're good, but promise me to never do that again, next time you better listen to me." Skye said pointing a finger at him.

Soda chuckled, "Yeah I know, I've learned my lesson." he said and Skye smiled.

"Good."

Soda stopped to take a good look at her room, "Nice room." he commented as he looked around.

"Thanks." Skye said and she tossed him another towel, "Here, get dried up and I'll go make us some hot chocolate." Skye said and Soda nodded.

Skye left the room and she began making the hot chocolate, right as she made the two cups her mom burst through the door with George by her side.

They were both laughing hysterically and George was hanging onto her mom so she wouldn't fall. They were drunk.

Skye rolled her eyes and she began walking back to her room hoping they wouldn't notice her.

"Hold it!"

Skye stopped in her tracks and squeezed her eyes shut, she turned around slowly and her mom walked up to her.

"Why do you have two cups?" Her mother asked her, her eyebrows raised. "I'm really thirsty?" Skye answered in more of a question.

Her mom gave her a suspicious look and she looked over her shoulder to Skye's room. She gave Skye one last look and she shoved past her and stormed into Skye's room.

Skye's eyes widened and she quickly set the cups down and followed after her mom, "Mom no!"

But it was too late, her mom was already in the room. Skye rushed in after her mom only to find the room empty, Skye's eyebrows furrowed in confusion but she quickly let out a sigh of relief.

"See, no one here." Skye said and her mom looked around and even searched the closet, when she found no one she gave Skye another suspicious look but she left it alone and left the room.

Skye let out a sigh and she shut her door locking it this time. There was a small knock on her window and she saw Soda waving at her, she opened the window back up.

"I heard your mom come in and I snuck out before she could catch me," Soda explained and Skye smiled, "Thanks, you should probably go before she catches you here, she has a shotgun and she isn't afraid to use it," Skye said and Soda's eyes widened.

"Right yeah I should go, thanks Skye for being there for me and again I'm so sorry." Soda said and Skye smiled, "Of course, you're my friend, and again I forgive you." Skye said and Soda smiled.

He gave her one last hug and he pulled away before she even had the chance to hug back. He waved her goodbye as he walked off.

Skye stood there for a while until she shook her head and smiled to herself, she shut the window and flopped onto her bed.

She shut her eyes a smile on her face.

They were friends again.

Just friends.

So this was more like a filler chapter. Skye and Soda have made up and Sandy's still a bitch so that hasn't changed. This is where Skye and Soda's relationship starts to develop, and they get closer so you'll be seeing a lot more cute moments between the two.