Thirty five

WARNING:
⚠️Mentions of sexual assault⚠️

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

SODA AND SKYE were going on their first official date. Their first "date" was when they went out with Steve and Evie, so now they were going out alone.

Soda had told Skye to dress casual and that their date location was a surprise. Skye was a bit nervous, not about the date but about the surprise, Soda was never good at surprising her.

But he said to dress casual so she took out one of her old floral dresses and put her jean jacket over it, and she paired it with some boots.

She left her hair down and put on some light makeup. Soda was going to pick her up so all she had to do now was wait.

She plopped down on the couch next to her mom, "You look nice," her mom commented.

Skye smiled, "Thanks."

"You going on a date?"

And then Skye realized, she never told her mom about Soda. "Oh, um yeah, I'm going out...with my boyfriend," Skye said.

Her mom sat up straight, "Your boyfriend? Since when do you have a boyfriend?" Her mom questioned.

"For a few months now, I never told you because I didn't think you would care, I mean this was before you got sober and all," Skye explained.

Her mom frowned and sat back, "Oh."

"He's picking me up in a few minutes, you can meet him if you want?" Skye said and her moms eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Yeah, just try not to embarrass me and don't be too hard on him," Skye said and her mom nodded.

There was a knock on the door and Skye looked at her mom, "He's here."

Her mom grinned and rushed over to the door and opened it, Soda's smile dropped, he didn't expect her to open the door.

"H-Hi I'm here for Skye?" He said nervously, he's never met her mom or ever really seen her.

"Yeah she's here! You must be her boyfriend, what was your name again?" Skye's mother asked, Soda opened his mouth to speak when Skye cut him off.

"Sodapop, his names Sodapop," Skye said standing next to her mom, "Well that's an unusual name," her mom commented.

Skye glared at her, "Mom."