Twenty seven

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

AS PROMISED, SKYE visited Soda after school. Since she wasn't working, she just hung around the DX while Soda worked. And when he wasn't working, they would be making out in the supply closet.

Right before Skye left to go back home, Soda suggested that they go to the nightly double to watch a movie.

Skye agreed to that and told him that she would let the boys know. She walked to the Curtis home and she let everyone know about the movie.

They all agreed and Pony said that Darry would be getting out early which meant he could join them. Skye was happy about that, it's been a while since Darry got to spend time with the whole gang like that.

The boys got home from work, they all showered and got ready to go. No one made dinner since they would be eating at the nightly double.

They all headed out and decided to walk since they wouldn't all fit in the truck.

Soda had his arm wrapped around Skye's shoulders as they walked, and Skye had her arm wrapped around his waist.

Steve shoved himself in between the two and he wrapped his arms around both of them, "Hello friends." He grinned.

Skye and Soda glared at him, "What Steve?"

"Evie will be joining us at the movies, so no pda until we get there," Steve said and walked away.

Skye rolled her eyes and Soda looked at her and smirked, "What?" She asked him.

"Get on my back." He whispered, Skye looked over at Steve who wasn't paying attention to them and she grinned.

Soda hunched down so Skye could climb onto his back, Skye hopped on and Soda stood up straight with Skye on his back.

Soda walked over to Steve, "How's this for pda?"

Steve glared at the two and tried to catch the two but Soda ran off with Skye on his back.

They both laughed as Steve failed to catch them.

"Okay fine, you win." Steve stopped, trying to catch his breath. Soda and Skye smirked and gave each other a high-five.

They walked the rest of the way in peaceful silence...well Soda and Skye did. The boys were behind them shouting at each other.

Soda kept Skye on his back, not wanting to let her go. She got down though when they made it the nightly double, they snuck in through the broken fence and they grabbed some seats.

Evie was already there waiting for them.

Skye and Soda sat next to each other, Steve and Evie sat next to each other, and the other boys took the row in front of them.