Three

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

"THAT DID NOT happen." Skye defended. "Yes it did!" Two-Bit exclaimed.

"No it did not, the only reason I got in trouble was because you kept talking to me." Skye said and Two-Bit rolled his eyes.

"You didn't have to answer." he mumbled and Skye glared at him.

It has been two weeks since Skye met the boys and they hang out everyday after school and work. Skye loves the boys, they may be annoying at times but she still loves them.

They were all at the diner that Skye worked at and Skye was their waitress. "Anyone need anything else?" Skye asked the group and they all looked at each other and shook their heads.

"No I think we're good." Darry said and Skye nodded, "Call me when you need me." she said and she walked away heading towards the register.

"Let me guess, your dating them all but they are all completely clueless," Cami said. Cami is Skye's co-worker, she is also a waitress.

Skye gave her a strange look and chuckled, "What? No." Skye said cleaning the counter off. "Really? Come on, you must be dating one of them," Cami said and Skye shook her head.

"Well I'm not."

"Really? But they're all so hot." Cami said and Skye laughed. "Okay if your not dating them then you must like one of them," Cami said and Skye didn't say anything.

"So, which one is it? Which one of those hot boys do you like?" Cami questioned and Skye stopped.

"I don't like any of them." Skye said and Cami gave her a look, "You're not a very good liar you know that?" Cami said and Skye rolled her eyes.

"I'm not lying."

"Sure you aren't."

Skye gave her a warning look and Cami put her hands up defensively. "Okay, fine I'll leave it alone for now, but we're not done." Cami said pointing a finger Skye's way as Skye walked away.

"Yeah, yeah."

Skye went back to the boys table to check on them, "Hey Skye, what time is it?" Soda asked her. Skye looked back at the clock, "It's four thirty-six, why?" Skye asked.

"Oh shoot, I'm gonna be late." Soda mumbled getting up from the table. "Late for what?" Steve asked, "I got plans with Sandy." Soda answered.

"Sandy?"

"His girlfriend." Two-Bit whispered and Skye gave him a surprised look. "Oh, you gotta girlfriend Soda?" She asked him and Soda nodded.

"She pretty?"

"Of course she is."

Skye smiled, "Okay, good luck!" Skye shouted as Soda walked out the door. He gave her a thumbs up before he left.