Five

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

IT'S BEEN A week since the gas station incident and ever since Skye left the gas station, Pony hasn't stopped bothering her and teasing her about it.

She was currently at his house trying to do her homework, and Pony was right beside her teasing Skye about Soda.

He was supposed to be doing his homework too but instead, he chose to bother Skye because it's fun.

"Pony I swear to god if you don't shut up I'm going to shove this pencil so far up your ass your going to-" Skye threatened but Pony cut her off before she could continue on.

"Okay! Okay, there's no need for violence!" Pony said putting his hands up in defense.

"What's got you so worked up?" Two-Bit asked walking into the kitchen to grab some cake.

"Him, this little man child won't shut up!" Skye said glaring at Pony who was just smiling. "What are you saying to her?" Two-Bit asked and Pony looked over at Skye who was giving him a death glare.

"Nothing!" He exclaimed.

"She's just cranky." Pony mumbled going back to his homework. "Oh, is it that time of the month?" Two-Bit asked and Skye looked up at him.

"What? No!"

"Okay, Im just saying, I heard girls get cranky when they...you know," Two-Bit said not wanting to say it. "Oh, so now every time I'm mad your going to blame it on my period?" Skye asked him.

"Wha- no, I didn't say that! I was just asking no need to make it so deep." Two-Bit mumbled walking out of the kitchen with the cake in hand.

Skye rolled her eyes going back to her homework, when Pony began to bother her again.

"Oh my god, Pony!" She shouting slamming her pencil onto the table, that's when Darry walked in. "Darry, tell your little brother to shut the fuck up before I murder him!" Skye shouted as she glared daggers into Pony's head.

"Pony, leave Skye alone." Darry said going through the cabinets. "I'm not doing anything!"

"I am going to stab the shit out of you!" Skye shouted as she grabbed her pencil and aiming it towards Pony's neck.

Pony's eyes widened and he stood up running into the living room. Skye tackled him onto the couch and they both fell back.

"Woah, hey!"

Skye felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and she was being pulled off of Pony who was on the couch out of breath.

Skye got out of the person's grip out of breath and she turned to look who it was.

It was Soda.

"What the hell is going on here?" He asked, "Your brother won't stop bothering me," Skye said breathing heavily.