Twenty three

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

SKYE WALKED INTO the school, she hadn't been going to school for a while. After everything that had happened during the past few weeks, she just wasn't in the mood for school.

She was way behind in school, so she had to work hard to catch up on everything. Good thing she had Pony so he could help her catch up.

She was going to make sure she graduated, she was going to get out of that town no matter what.

From now on her main focus would be school. But she was going to make sure she made time for other things, like Soda for example.

School ruined one relationship, she wasn't going to let it ruin another one. So she had to multitask, and try not to let the stress get to her.

After each of her classes she stayed and talked to the teachers about what she needed to catch up on, and if there were any extra credit opportunities.

Her grades weren't too bad, but they were dropping by the second and she had to keep her grades up.

After school Skye took home a stack of packets that she missed. Her English teacher assigned her a novel that she had to read and then write an essay about.

She had like five packets from her math class, and she had a lot to do in chemistry. She also had some extra work from her other classes.

She was swamped with work, so she went straight home and began working. She was into three hours of work when there was a knock on the door.

She let out a tired sigh and she stood up from the floor, she opened the door to reveal Soda. He had a grin on his face and a bag of food in his hands, "I brought take-out," he said walking into the house.

"Oh my god thank you!" Skye exclaimed, snatching the bag out of his hands and rushing into the kitchen.

Soda chuckled and followed after her, "Someone's hungry," he smiled and Skye dug around in the bag. "I am starving."

"Well you've been working yourself too hard, you can take a little break," Soda said rubbing her back. Skye looked back at her textbooks and she decided that a little break wouldn't hurt.

"A break sounds really nice right now," she said and Soda smiled, he took out some plates and they sat down on the couch eating the food and watching tv.

They finished eating and they just cuddled up on the couch for a while watching Mickey. "That's a lot of homework," Soda said as he looked down at the papers and books spread out on the table.

"Yeah, that's what I get for not going to school," Skye sighed as she sat up straight. "Oh come on, just one more minute," Soda pleaded as Skye began going back to work.