Six

╔═══════════════╗
𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
╚═══════════════╝

AFTER THE BATHROOM incident, the three girls did everything in their power to make Skye's life hell.

They didn't like how she pulled a knife on them, and they decided to stand their ground and not lose to a greaser. So here they were, a week later bothering Skye saying cruel things to her.

But those words didn't faze Skye, she was used to hearing all of that and it didn't bother her anymore so she just stopped caring.

"Where you going greaser?" Chloe asked her walking beside Skye who was in a rush to get out of school. "Going to go find another boy to torture?" Bella asked coming beside Skye.

"I heard you liked to sleep around, I'm starting to wonder if that's true or not," Sydney said coming behind Skye.

They were practically surrounding her, "Leave me alone." Skye said as she turned the corner.

"Or what?"

"Gonna pull a knife on us again?"

"Maybe I will, unless you want your throat cut open I suggest you walk away right now." Skye threatened them as she stopped walking. The girls stayed quiet this time.

"That's what I thought."

Skye walked away walking out of the school, she didn't have work so she decided to stop by the DX for some snacks and to see Soda and Steve.

She walked into the gas station and she saw Soda at the register reading a magazine, his feet propped up on the counter.

"Sup Soda," Skye greeted as she headed for the fridges in the back, Soda looked up from his magazine.

"Hey Skye," he said as he placed his feet on the ground, Skye came back with a coke and a chocolate bar. She placed them on the counter handing Soda the money.

"Where's Steve?" Skye asked Soda, "In the back, you can go say hi if you want," Soda said and Skye nodded.

She went into the back where Steve was working on a car, she could see his legs popping out from under the car.

Skye smirked and she slammed her hand onto the hood of the car making Steve jump. He let out a small yell and he got out from under the car to find a laughing Skye.

"What the hell Skye?"

"I'm sorry, I had too." Skye laughed and Steve rolled his eyes, "What are you doing here?" Steve asked cleaning his hands on his rag.

"I just stopped by to say hi," Skye said and Steve nodded.

"So, hi."

Steve chuckled as he grabbed a few tools from the toolbox, "Hey."

The door opened and Soda popped his head in, "Hey guys," he said as he walked in.