AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey! Hope you guys are doing great. This is my first ever fiction that I'm writing. Lotta people encouraged and suggested me to write so here I'm :D (A small introduction lol)

I will be writing this book with all my efforts, imaginary ideas and visualization. So please don't copy my work or publish it in any other apps or sites without my permission. Don't steal or copy plot twists and storylines. It's really discouraging and troublesome for authors.

As I said this is my first ever work so please be considerate and pardon me for the mistakes lol. Probably there would be grammatical errors and other general mistakes, so I hope y'all understand. I'll edit this once I complete the whole book. Help me get over my mistakes so that I can do it in a better way ig. Remember this is just a fiction and far apart from real life. This whole book is totally based on my imagination. So look it up and I kindly ask y'all to read this book with an open mind and cope up with this book.

It would be really nice of you if you give this book a chance. This book is basically a dark romance book. As it is a dark romance book, it may also contain some violating and triggering stuffs as well. If you're uncomfortable with these then I would like to tell you this book isn't for you.

If you are into Dark Romance genre, I would highly suggest you to take a glance over this book. Although I'm new I'll try to do this in a real good way.

I need your support for sure so that I can complete this book in a beautiful way as I want it to be. So friends, I hope you help me by coping with this book and me. Share your experiences and suggestions. In no way I'm gonna disappoint you guys with this book.

Reminding you all this book has nothing to do with someone's real life. As some people can also find some incidents or things in this book triggering but all I can say is please read this with a positive and open mind. And keep it in mind that this is just a general fiction which is only for fun and entertainment.

I have a lot in my mind for this book. And if anyone wants to suggest me some, feel free I honestly will be glad and please comment, vote and share as it would highly motivate me to write more and in much better way. I'll try to win all of your hearts who are giving this book a chance <3

***

Lastly Thankyouu for giving this book a chance. I honestly appreciate. I hope I won't disappoint ya and I'll try my best to please you all with this book. If you guys are giving this book a chance, I hope that you will stay with it till the end :)

ENJOY READING BESTIES -