58 ~ [The Ominous Feeling]

LEERA POV

"Ding dong-Ding Dong" The bell rang and my eyes flew up to the front door of my new house while I'm in the couch with my laptop, engaged in watching a series and having snacks.

Well now that I left my residency from Azel Hospital, I still haven't applied anywhere else for residency and literally so bored these days. I changed my apartment a week ago which isn't very far from my previous one but far enough to assure me I'll be fine here.

"Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong" the bell rang again and again not giving me a moment to get up and open the door to check who's there. Probably the pizza delivery. "Waitt" I muttered with my mouth full of popcorn and hopped up from the couch, ran to open the door before the delivery boy gets more crazy pressing my doorbell again and again.

After gulping down all the contents of my mouth, I snapped open the door to give whoever he is a lecture for being a maniac at my doorstep.

"You-" My eyes scanned who is it and before thinking much I snapped shut the door back again because, the least wanted man in this universe who is never desire to see again is currently standing behind this door. It takes me a second to realize the door isn't closed yet cause he stopped it from closing with his hand. I can see his fingers clench the side of the door not letting it close.

I don't care if his hand gets break or fractured, I applied more force to close it but it didn't move a bit as if it's a fucking giant hard rock. Then he opened the door further more and I got to see his face again as he stepped in my house and I was pushed back due the force he applied on this door. He closed the door behind him as if he is the owner of this house.

"Get out" I uttered, anger fueling in me. He didn't speak a word yet nor made any move, only watched me with a neutral-stone face.
"Didn't you hear me? Get lost from here" His one side if lip tilted upward as if I spoke something amusing.

"I heard you and I'll get out once I'm done talking to you" he spoke in his formal tone.
"I don't want to talk to you. Get out before I call the security"
"Well, you have no other option" He removed his blazer and side passed me. I turned back to watch what this asshole is upto and saw he's heading towards my bedroom after throwing his blazer on my couch.

"Hey? Where are you going?" I followed him. "I told you to get out of my house!"
"I told you I ain't going anywhere until I'm done" after scanning my whole room, he made himself comfy on my bed and watched me raising an eyebrow as if the fury which is currently showing on my face is completely gratuitous.

"How do you know I live here?" Ofcourse it is the most stupid question to come out of my mouth.
"If you had chosen a better place like another corner of the earth or a remote island, then the question would have made some sense. Don't you think?" I remained silent due to asking an illogical question just for him to downing me and growing more angry now.

He got up from my bed and shoved his hands inside his pocket and scanned my surroundings even more. "Although you can't run from me" His instant cold eyes met mine. "Any corner of this earth. Deep down the sea. The remotest desert or island. Isolated places in this earth and any distance you travel to. It won't take me more than a day longer to find where you are and get my hands on you as sooner as possible"

He took a step towards me. His grey eyes darker. "And no one, no distance, no fate can keep you away from me"
For a second I was utterly stunned not just by his words but by the possessive promise his words and eyes held.

I gulped and my eyes went down themselves.
"I don't have time for your absurd talks and there is no place for jerks in my house. Kindly make your way outside the main door when you are done with whatever shit you came here for and the next time I'll make sure not to open the door before knowing who is behind it. Or douchebags like you- well Nevermind" I turned back cause I have no literal urge to start a fight now but when I was just about to leave the room I was pulled back by being jerked by my elbow.