66 ~ [Unravel My Emotions]

LEERA POV

"Dear, Azezal wants to see you." Pelima uttered in her Italian accent, shattering my thoughts apart. My head is engulfed with plans and is in search of strategies to get out of here.

"Where?" I asked patting Casper's head one last time before I have to leave my pleasant time spending in the botanical garden. She gave me a humble smile and took Casper's belt from me, "In your room."

Releasing an exhausted sigh I gave her a fainted smile in return and nodded.

~~~~~~

Coming inside the room, the first thing I noticed is the room is empty. He isn't here? Well good. Maybe I would return back to the garden now.

I turned and bumped into a hard, solid body. "Ouch" My eyes trailed to his chest first then it moved up and up to meet his face. He looked down at me. And for a moment I thought about our height difference.

"Come with me." His giant hand encircled my wrist and he pulled me with him. He took me to the other end of the corridor and we stopped once we reached the swimming pool area. I tried gulping down my anxiety as my eyes caught the sight of vast water.

My anxious eyes met his and I realized he noticed my fear and hesitation. "What- are we doing here?" I asked trying to ignore my anxiety, hiding it from him.

"You will learn to swim."
My eyes widened in surprise but mostly it was because I'm afraid. "What? -" I tried to relax myself. "I'm not interested."

Suddenly he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Tell me how do you have Aquaphobia and from when?"

"I-" I bit onto my lower lip and released a deep breath. "When I was in Malta, I wanted to get some fresh air. So I decided to walk along the beach alone. When I went near to the water, my phone slipped off my hand and it dipped inside the water. While looking for it, I lost my balance and- and I almost drowned. It was a horrible experience."

"Who saved you?" He asked looking intensely into my eyes. "A person humble enough to save my life. I don't remember much about him." I lied cause I didn't want to bring up Louis here. He attempted to kill Louis want and in no way I want to risk his life again.

His next action surprised me. He hugged me and my nerves almost jolted in response to his sweet gesture. "I'm forever grateful to that person who saved you." I'm surely never understanding this bipolar man.

"What about your Claustrophobia now?" He asked again. My hands kept dangling by my side cause I don't know what to do with them while he is hugging me.
"It was from the storeroom incident when Max- he attempted to rape me." I felt burn in my lungs as I said it. It hurts, it still does even after I know Max got his deserved portion of punishment.

"Good that the earth isn't bearing his burden anymore." I raised an eyebrow confused at his words and broke apart from the hug, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Let's start your swimming lessons from today." I stepped two steps away from him. "No thanks. I don't want it."

"You can't quit before you even start. Are you a quitter, Leera?" His voice so gentle, it feels like it doesn't really belong to him. I shook my head in negative after having another glance at the swimming pool. I'm still panicking by the sight of the swimming pool after so many incidents and he is asking me to get in the water and fucking learn to swim? "I- I'm not interested to learn how to swim."