23 ~ [Fuel To His Fire]

LEERA POV

He started driving again, his eyes fixed at the windshield of the car and the atmosphere in the car is pin drop silent, only my sobs can be heard

I wonder what he meant when he said 'he wanted me' , What can he possibly mean by that! But whatever I don't want to know. I just want to get back home. I want to go back to my mom and dad!

I don't feel safe around him. I don't know how am I exactly feeling. My heart is aching so bad. Too bad! How can he kill someone like that! How can he be this ruthless! I couldn't even open my eyes because I was too terrified to see anything he did. Even if I knew what he does and the way he kills people without any hesitation, I never thought that he would be this violent and merciless. Whatever I saw was it even real!? Knifes.... blood

"Ahhhhhh" maybe I wasn't in my sense when I suddenly screamed while crying. Whenever I think about all those, I don't know how I can ever express those feelings. I closed my eyes tight and both of my hands went up to my ears as well as my knees clunged to my chest as I pulled them above the seat. I was clinging to myself as if protecting myself. The same moment I felt the car stop and I got in my senses again. Is he angry again? Is he also going to hurt me now?

I slowly opened my tear filled eyes and slightly looked toward my side at his direction. His eyes met mine. His face looked emotionless and expressionless. His eyes were cold... starring at me probably trying to reason out why I suddenly screamed. The next moment without saying anything he got out of the car and came to my side. I got utterly petrified when he opened the car door of my side.

I looked around anxiously at first. Trying to understand where he bought me. Where am I? The place seemed beautiful, then my eyes saw a luxurious villa. But all these weren't helping with me nor the situation. Why and where did he bring me!?

"Come out" he stated coldly but I didn't say anything neither looked at him. My heart was racing so fast now. I don't want to go anywhere with him! Will he also kill me or do anything to me for our past? I can't and I would never trust this guy. What I saw today will always remain in my heart. How can I even ever forget something like this?

"Girl, you better listen to me" He uttered in his rough voice again and I closed my eyes I can't.. I just can't face anything more. My tears had no end. My head is also aching due to crying this worse. Suddenly I felt a rough hand gripped my hand and pulled me out of the car harshly, I flinched on my feet and collided with a hard chest. Then I heard the car door close. I slowly looked up weeping. His eyes were down looking at me. When I realized what position I'm in and with whom I pushed at his chest hard and got away

"I... I want to go home" I numbered crying, looking down. I stepped back and collided with the car door again. "Come with me" he stated making me terribly stunned. Why does he want me to come with him? What will he do to me.. No I would never let him.. No!

"I won't go anywhere with you" I shouted at his face starring at him with watery eyes. He didn't say anything only starred back at me. Is he thinking to let me go? Will he? But he broke all my hopes when he took steps close to me and suddenly without any warning carried me up his shoulder.

"Let me goo... leave me!" I cried struggling against his hold but as always he was firm erect and my struggles couldn't even flinch him a bit. I kept beating his back and crying but he didn't even pay heed. He kept walking and walking. Soon I saw he bought me inside the villa... I cried even louder.. if anyone is here or if anyone can save me from this devil

He walked up the stairs taking me somewhere. Who knows where! And then he entered a room and threw me harshly on the bed and went out closing the door. What! Where did he bring me! I got up from the bed, went to the door and tried opening it but it was locked.