62 ~ [Portrayal of New Disaster]

LEERA POV

Every girl dreams of marrying her charming prince and living a desirable and incredibly tremendous life with him. But the man I'm married to, can be called a charming prince only in appearance that so in other's eyes not me. Any girl would give away at his feet just by his looks and money. He has the perfect public figure. The perfect gentleman who is also termed as the god of kindness and generosity in public. Every girl in New York can be said to be envying me now that I'm his wife.

But behind his devilishly handsome face hides his darkest side, his darkest secrets and lies. Any girl would be a complete fool if she wants to bind with a man who is no other than Azezal Pavano, the devil in disguise.

I fell in love with a man I thought I knew, but it's all hatred and despise in my heart and mind for the same man now that I genuinely know what type of person he is. I can't say I stopped loving him years ago just at the moment when I found out about his lies and betrayal, when I found out he isn't anywhere near he showed me, when I found out everything about him was fake so was his love for me. God, I felt it how much love can hurt cause he was the first man I genuinely loved in my whole life.

Now I'm married to the man, once I dreamed of marrying, who once promised me of making me the happiest person on earth. The only difference is all my love turned into nothing but hatred and I can never think of seeing myself near happiness again. I know it better that he would always be there in my life to make it more miserable than it is. This is my life and maybe will be ever after, till my die.

My eyes remained fixed on the outside world through the window during the whole car ride but nothing captured my eyes cause my mind was deeply ingrained with lot of shit going on in my life. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I lost tract of time. My cerebration ceased when the car came to halt with a slow small jerk.

My eyes scanned the place we are in for real now and I'm undoubtful that we aren't in the airport. It appears to be a dark place with no hint of light around. No hint of life here. This seems more like deep in the forest. I looked at the front to see if anything is actually wrong with the driver. But no he remained still straightly sitting looking forward, not moving at all.

Oh my god! Is he planning to leave me in the middle of the forest and let me be eaten by wild animals? Giving all the family members the misconception of us being in Italy? Is that his plan? Fuck, I didn't even notice the path we got here. How am I supposed to go back if he leaves me here alone? I gulped a lump of saliva down my dry throat in nervousness.

Before I could comprehend something else or even make myself believe we are here just by mistake to enrage some courage in me, Azezal made it clear that we aren't as I felt him getting out of the car and the sound of his door open and close following after. I'm not scared. I'm fine. No problem, I'll deal with every animal I come across. Even if i want death, death by getting eaten by any wild animal sounds absolutely horrifying to me.

The door beside me opened and I tightened my fists. "Come out." He barked an order.
"First tell me where are we when we were supposed to be at the airport"
"Far from city" His hasky voice groans.
"Why did you bring me here?"
"You will know that after you come out"
"I ain't going out, you asshole. What do you think jackass? That you can fling me in the middle of the forest to make me dinner of wild brutes?" I tried to get to the other end of the backseat to get far from his hold but unfortunate me as always was too late for that.

He jerked me out but in a manner careful to not hurt me and scooped me up in his arms before I threw my arms fighting him. "Azezal! I'll kill you! I won't go anywhere!" He threw me over his shoulder as if I'm a fucking potato sack without any weight and started walking deeper into the darkness, away from the car light.