46 ~ [What's Weakening Me?]

AZEZAL POV

I let my fingertips graze lightly against the handle of the sharp knife that rested on my table just in front of me. Finally enclosing my fingers around it I bought it near my eyes, observing the metal.

A hellish grin pestered on my face staring at the metal and bringing it near my other hand palm. Tracing the Cold sharp metal lightly against my hoarse palm skin, I drew out some blood. Perceiving the blood running down my palm, I set the bloodly knife on the desk again.

Taking out my phone, I called Dr. Daina and leaned back against my chair. She received it on the second ring. Before she spoke anything I spoke up, "I cut my hand. Send her with a first aid box".

I wanted to spent more time in hospital office then before even if I didn't had that much work here. And I also knew why.

I cut the call without another word, tossing the phone on my desk and taking a cigarette, I light it up with the zippo lighter. I took a deep puff, the smoke run down my veins and nerves relieving me as I exhaled.

I heard a gentle knock on the door and knew who it is. "Come in" I uttered gruffly.

She let the door open slightly peeking in and then stepping inside. All of a sudden the atmosphere here turned chiller ensuring her presence and again a part of me became reassured too which was seeking for her. Thinking if she was okay, even if it didn't clarify any of the things I was thinking.

"Dr. Diana sent me here. She said you are bleeding and she told me to bring this first aid kit in your office" She murmured in a low voice and gestured at the first aid kit that she's holding.

I took another puff of the cigarette and motioned her by my eyes to come near. She hesitated but took steps and stood infront of my desk.

She wore a white shirt and Jeans, along with her apron above. Her hair tied up in a messy bun. Eyes swollen and puffy as if the result of crying for hours. Her pink plumpy lips sealed in a thin line as if she doesn't know what to say anymore.

"How are you going to treat and mend my hand from there?" I quired arching eyebrow at her after exhaling a puff of my cigarette.

"Where?" Her eyes went down probably not able to take the heat of my stare. She gulped and asked again. "Where are you hurt?"

"So many places that can't be mend anymore" I murmured hoarsely under my breath. Her eyes came up and met mine as he heard me say. There was a moment of silence, then she tried to speak again after our small staring game.

"I..I " I cut her off raising my bleeding hand so that she could see it. "Here"

She stepped towards me and stopped just beside my chair. A few coughs came out of her mouth, result of my smoking. The cigarette is still burning encaged between my two fingers. A smirk marked my lips as I watched her almost gasping for clean air. I knew how much she detested smoking and here I'm smoking in a enclosed room just to agitate her.

Her gaze drifted to my desk for a second and her eyes found the knife laying on my desk with blood drenched edges. Now the questions might already have emerged in her mind that I did it myself, I cut myself. She averted her eyes back to my hand but didn't say anything.

I watched her bending on her knees just beside the chair I sat upon. I couldn't help but imagine her bending on her knees between my legs at my mercy. Her teary eyes looking at me when I force my every bit of me down her little slutty mouth which is too beautiful to even fold me around. I poked my inner cheek watching her taking out stuffs from the first aid kit.

Trying to get my erotic thoughts out of my head so that I don't grab the back of pretty head of her and bring her alluring face to my crotch. But I couldn't disagree how much I wanted those sweet, pink, plumpy lips around my majesty, her endeavors of taking every bit of it inside her warm mouth.