38 ~ [Demolish And Wreck Her]

AZEZAL POV

The SUV couldn't reach us as I turned my car at a point, speeding it up. When I became sure we aren't being followed anymore I drived my car to the designed place. It wasn't something new to me. I faced this kinda situation several times and I'm used to handling these too.

I glanced her way after parking my car. She's practically shivering, her eyes closed. Her face drenched with sweat. Her hands hugging her own self securely. She was blabbering something, I could only see her lips moving but not a word coming out from them. I chuckled seeing her like this. Poor girl. What she had to face and what else she has to face more.

"Stop being dramatic. Open your eyes" I muttered straightly. I knew it was loud enough for her to listen by she didn't flinch from her current position at all or maybe she's too deep drowned in her thoughts.

I got off the car and opened the door of her side. I leaned in and undid the seatbelt. She slowly opened her eyes sensing me near her. I looked at her as she kept on glaring at me. Her eyes blood red from crying. Damn fuck! Why does this girl cry so fucking much? I moved back shoving my hands inside my pocket, giving her space to get off the car. "Get off"

She slowly made her way out of the car but heedlessly dropped her bag down. Her hands still shaking. With trembling hands she picked it up. Her body still shivering for whatever she saw for the first time in her life or probably the cold. It's late at night now, the cold mist got denser. Cold breeze passed, making her shiver more as she clenched her bag to her chest like it's a life saver for her.

Her eyes scanned the place, those reflected how frightened she's at this moment. I knew this place is terrifying her more now as she took everything in slowly. No hint of people, no hint of anything anywhere near. A remote area, only my car light acted as a light source and the whole place dark and cold.

She glanced my way, looking at me through her hair which kept hiding her face slightly "W-Why are we here?".
"To spend some time alone. You like it right? Spending time with me just like the way you always liked it before?" She kept staring at me with those honey hazel brown orbs, once I loved to stare at. I continued "No one. Just us"
"Stop, with your creepy game! Was that attack part of your plan to scare me? Maybe that's why you were so relaxed the whole time and still now. How creepy can a person like you be!? She spoke up, almost at the edge of tearing up again. But I could see how she's managing not to cry infront of me again.

I stepped closer to her. "Tell me how creepy I'm, Amore". "Azezal, I'm telling you stop this. Where have you bought me!? I wanna go home"  She winced dropping her gaze down. I took another step, resulting her to take another step back and she bumped into the closed car door behind her.
"Why? Are you scared? Scared of what? Me?" My hand made it's way to her face side, tangling with a strand of her brown hair which was shielding her face before and then I slided it behind her ear. Her moist eyes looked up at me.

"Scared? You're talking about being scared? The fuck, we could have died because of you" She affirmed getting my chuckle as a response. "We were about to die and this seems like a joke to you?" She said again in her madden tone.

"You never fail to disgust me as a human being" she uttered with a face that said she's quite certain about what she said now. "Oh really?" I stared down at her and she didn't break our eye contact too this time. "Yess. You are an absolute repellent person. I wish Elena and others in your home knew how you actually are" she said and my smirk grew larger.

"Oh so you think they don't know?" I cackled. "They know?" She enquired with a surprised face. She really thought my family didn't know what I am. Even though all I count as my family is Elina and her son Aaron. My father is nothing to me. It's all that my father is the former capo. Killing a former capo would ruin reputation for me in the underworld and there would be unfortunate consequences too. He still has the power and he's still in charge of business too. If I could he would have been under the ground by now after what he had done to my mother. It will just need some time after that he won't be breathing in this world anymore.