34 ~ [Sereneness of Heart]

LEERA POV

"Why did you agree with doing intership there? You know that hospital belongs to him.. Azezal? Hmm?" Aria queried

"I don't know. Maybe it's actually good for me and the principal and professors what that too" I asserted taking a sip of my coffee not even looking at her way.
"Why do you look like this then?" Aria asked again
"Look like what?" I asked
"You look you down casted.. like something is bothering you very much and you are trying to hide it. I wonder if it's because of intership? Or something else" She looked at me curiously wanting to know the reason
"Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe because I won't be seeing you guys everyday and I'll miss my university days" I asserted staring at my coffee. It was kinda true but not the whole truth.

"What are you planning to wear on our farewell party?" She asked excitedly
"Not decided yet. You?" I toke a small sip of my coffee.
"I need to buy, I have nothing to wear!" She made a frown face.
"Knew it you would say that"

"How about we go for shopping tomorrow? Huh!" She suggested
"Yeah, we can. It's been long we didn't do shopping together"

"Yeahh though" she continued "By the way have you found another flatmate or are you still staying alone?" I told her that Mayra left but didn't say what exactly happened. I don't know what but I don't feel like sharing this and telling her means Levi will also get to know it. Then again he would be bothered with my life problems.

"Hmm.. Not yet" I murmured but knew too well that I won't be able to get a flatmate anyway because he will make sure of it. I don't even know why does he want me to stay alone.
"Aren't you scared to stay alone all the time?" She queried taking a sip of her own coffee.
"Sometimes" Only because of him, if he appears in my house again by any chance. Only that thought scared me.

"Leera.. How about you stay in my house for some days until you get a flatmate??" Aria suggested.
"Hm.. Really?" I'm not entirely sure if I should do this or not.
"You can if you want" she uttered
"Hmm.. No I guess. I am alright" All I wanted to say was Yes Yes Yes but if he does something with Aria for me now? No way I can't let that happen. He will blackmail me again with Aria just the way he did in case of Mayra. I have no fucking clue where the hell she is. The last text I got from her was exactly that night after Azezal left. She texted me not to call her ever again and wanted me to stay the fuck out of her life. Like she was literally mad at me and even said never in her life she wants or expects to see me again. All these broke me into pieces. We have been so close for years but that fucking Azezal did something that I don't even know and broke everything between me and her.

"Aria.. I think I should leave. It's been long already and it's getting late. Say thanks to your mom for dinner. It was amazing. Your moms hands are god blessed I swear" I murmured trying to look joyous with a smile.
"I know right" She laughed
"Byee... See you" saying that I opened the front door and waved my hands
"Bye Leera. See you at the farewell party and I already know all the guys would be drooling at your beauty. Dress prettyy tomorrow" She grinned

"Huh lol.. I know for sure that all the guy's attention will be towards you. So sadly there would be no chance for me anyway"
"You bitch. Well we are the prettiest so yes. Just see how me bad bitches grab everybody's attention. The queens of the party"
"Okay!" I chuckled and finally after exchanging goodbyes I left from there.

I feel so good now. Spending time with her is pure bliss. I'm soo fucking glad that our relation turned out to be good again.

I called a cab and straightly went home. Home? The place which makes me afraid now! Only because of him.

I opened my door slowly and pecked through it just like a thief at my own home. Gladly everything seemed normal so I came in. I always check my house twice now after I come home. The mere thought if anyone is inside my own house makes me scared to core.