64 ~ [Words Lie, Eyes Don't]

AZEZAL POV

"Azezal, you still have time. Leave her and marry another eligible woman. There are many suitable women who are qualified and competent for you. That woman is not right for you. She never was. Leave her." Antonio spoke on the other side of the phone. I didn't bother myself to answer him and let him spill all the shit at once. His ear splitting voice and talks are giving me headache almost since an hour.

"Azezal, why don't you understand? That woman has manipulated you years ago and now at the time of your marriage she came back to brainwash you. Such a cunning bitch."

"Enough of your shit. I can't tolerate you anymore and make it clear to yourself that I will not hear anything against my wife from now on." I said with a firm threatening voice. "I ain't just warning you this time but this is a promise. I won't hesitate to kill any fucking soul who gets between me and Leera this time. You wreaked us once but this time before you take any step think twice because I won't think twice before ruining your life that I can with the swipe of my fingers. Be grateful I didn't till now even after learning that you were responsible of every shit"

"Are you threatening me son?"
"Your teaching dad and you know how much I keep my words" A grin pestered on my face as he remained silent for a while.
"Don't try to over cross me."
"You stay out of my business and you will live your best few days remaining of your life. You pry into my bussiness, you'll see hell in this world before you die"

"So eager for my death? Sadly my death doesn't seem to be close enough." I smirked and let out a laughter hearing him say that.

"Antonio, you know it too fucking well that you don't even deserve to live the days I'm letting you survive. If I want you dead, you will be a corpse by tomorrow morning. This is the one last time I'm warning you. Stay away from Leera or I won't hang back from making you pay myself for every sin you did in your worldly life."

"And yes I'm too fucking eager for the man's death who ruined my mom's life, my sister's life and lastly my life. You thought you can part me from Leera sending her those fucking images? Well, good played you succeeded that time. But this time you wouldn't be able to do a shit."

"I didn't want you to be weak. I could see what that girl was doing to you and-"

"Enough." My face contorted with rage and  nostrils flared. "Haven't my words got inside your head yet? Stay away from my life and if I see you are plotting and involving in conspiracy again. I promise you, there would be no one worse than me."

He laughed on the other side of the phone. "You are trying to play games with who taught you how to play them? Too bad."

"You taught me one more thing though. Never forgive. I wonder how would you like me to exact retribution for what you did with my mother? Do I need to remind you, you were fucking whores while my mother took her last breath?" I closed my eyes and my next words were even louder "Or should I remind you how you forced Elena to be in a loveless marriage for your own selfish interests and made her suffer a hell after and now you are doing the very same with me which you already did before."

"Elena, Aaron and Leera. If any of three of them gets to face anything for you, I'm assuring you Antonio Pavano you will be completely demolished down and now I also have the complete power to do so. Its better for you to play safe and be careful cause your life is a ticking bomb who's remote is in my hand. I don't care who the fuck you are or even if you are my own father. You hurt them and you know what will happen to you." I cut the call and tossed it on the desk. A heavy breath escaped my mouth as my hands slammed against the desk and my head fell between my shoulders.

After my marriage broke with Carla, he has been after me to marry the woman of his choice. He even suggested me to marry one of his whores who is qualified for me and has a good family background according to him. When I decided I'll marry Leera and told everyone that we are in love and want to get married, he was extremely displeased. He didn't even attend my wedding and of course I don't give a fuck about him. But now he's getting in my nerves again. I don't think I can tolerate this man much longer.